Chapter 8

(I'm trying to make all the updates long, there really is a lot to this story. And each part, has a reason for being there. Thank you for reading, ily.)

~Drew's POV~

 Oklahoma, a whole lot of nothing as we drove. We passed truck stop towns, fields, and a whole lot of tractors. Hayes left the other day, which, was hard because I still haven't told him. He'll be back in a few weeks to join us again. I have to tell him then. It's been five days, since the incident with Nash, and it still haunts me.

 Yesterday, I had lunch with LA Reid, Bart, and one of LA's colleagues. He explained to me, what would be happening next spring. Moving, recording, and more shows. Headlining other artists, having my own shows. It was all so exciting. I told LA about my situation, with my Family, Bart had already explained most of it, I figured I'd give him the basics.

 “So, are you two going to tell the fans?” Sam asked.

 Mahogany and Cameron told the fans, most freaked out, saying how happy they were, but other's disapproved. And sent her horrifying messages. I didn't want that to happen to me, at least not yet. I wasn't ready.

 “Not for awhile.” Jack said, I took a deep breath.

 “Why?” Johnson asked.

 “Did you see what happened with Mahogany and Cam?” I asked, “Plus, I have to tell Will before anything.”

 “You haven't told him yet?” questioned Sam, with an eyebrow raised.

 “No, he will freak the hell out.” I confessed. “He's convinced I am not going to date anyone until I am 30.”

 “Nash doesn't seem to care though.” Johnson said, pointing to Nash who was a few rows up in the van.

Jack looked down at me, knowing the reality behind that situation. I only said, “He can't really say anything. He's dated tons of my friends, and I never said a word. Plus, Will is the protective one, not Nash.”

 They nodded, I quickly changed the subject. Not wanting to touch that topic of conversation. It kills me to have Nash here, and knowing everything he's done. Part of me wants to hurt him as much as he did me, and the other part wants him gone.

 We stopped at a truck stop, there was a Wendy's attached, this place was trucker heaven. Even had huge amenities. As soon as we got out of the van, the driver told us we had a little bit over a half hour to get something to eat and what not.

 Mahogany pulled me to the bathroom, she had a look on her face, something was wrong. She wasn't breathing straight, and her big brown eye's where spilling tears. “Woah, what's the matter?” I asked, wrapping my arms around her.

 “I think I might be pregnant.” She said. “I was supposed to have my period, the day after I first had sex with Cam.”

You could hear a pin drop in the small bathroom. “Oh my god.” Was all that I could say.

 “My parents will disown me.” She cried, “Cam will leave me, I'm only 19, I can't do this Drew.”

 “Listen to me, you need to take the test okay. Stay right here, this truck stop has everything, they got to have a pregnancy test. Just breathe, okay? And here sit down.” I said, coaching her through it.

 She sat on the counter, using it for support to keep up her shaking body, and the tears that wrecked her. I walked out of the bathroom. I checked my surroundings, the boys were all eating, or in the bathroom. As quickly as I could I skimmed through the aisles. I was right, they had it.

 I picked up the test, holding it to my side as I went to the register. The cashier, and older woman, with dark hair that was tied into a bun. “Let me guess, the red head who came in here looking like she was going to be sick?” She asked me.