Chapter 14

(I have so much planned for this story, with Drew and Jack, Cameron and Mahogany and all of the other characters.)

~Drew's POV~

It was early, almost 10am to be exact. But going on only 4 or so hours of sleep, it felt like it was 3 in the morning. I couldn't bare it, but my phone was blaring, I'd forgotten to turn the ringer off. I heard Jack groan as I released from his grasp. I glanced aside, Johnson was still very much asleep.

They were texts from Mahogany, I need you NOW. Her text wrote, it had to be serious. “Mahogany needs me, I'll be back later.” I whispered to Jack, kissing his cheek before scurrying out the door. My room was down the hall.

I used my key-card, to open the door. And there, on the floor was Mahogany. All color left her face, her cheeks were tear stained, and her heart didn't seem to be intact at the moment. I ran over to her, wrapping my arms around her.

“Mahogany, red, it'll be okay. What's the matter?” I asked, trying to calm her down.

“Cameron.” She cried, it was a cry I knew all too well.

“What did he too? Please you've got to tell me?” I asked, she was cradling her stomach, the baby.

“I was sleeping, he was on the phone. I don't know with who, probably one of his old friends. He said that I was only a hook-up he felt bad for.” She sobbed.

“I am going to fucking kill him.” I spoke.

Tears were rolling down her cheeks, she was broken, into a million pieces. I held her, letting her cry all of her wasted tears. “I hate him.” She shattered, her voice wrecking as she spoke.

“I know you do.”

It wasn't an hour, but there was a knock at the door. All of this, it was deja vu. I knew it, I was only hoping Nash wouldn't be standing with Cameron. To my surprise, he wasn't. “Can I talk to her?” Cameron asked.

“Let him in.” Mahogany said, her voice sounding small.

I shook my head, I closed the door as I waited in the hallway. I heard screaming, crying, and more things I didn't want to hear. I opened the door, fearing the worst. He walked out, the look on his face horrid.

“What did you tell him?” I asked.

“I broke it off. It's done, we're over.” She said, holding her stomach. “He's not going to know about this baby, nobody is taking away him or her away from me.”

“And I wouldn't let them.” I told her.

She sat, I tried to change the subject. She told me of her plans, asking me to come home with her in a week. In one weeks time we all get two weeks off. I told her I'd spend one of them with her. I know for a fact I have to spend a few of those days in Florida, with Will. And last night Jack asked me to come to Omaha.