Chapter 18

(Figured I would give you guys a long chapter. And thank you so much for 800 reads, means the world. If you like this story, tell your friends. Ily.)

~Drew's POV~

 “Don't tell your brother I did this, but here.” Preston said, handing me a box. I took it in my hands, it was condoms.

 “Preston!” I shrieked.

 “Oh shut up, better you use them. So,” he said, leaning against the counter, I shoved the box into my purse. “Tell me about this guy, what's his name? Jack?”

 “You know his name.” I frown, “but he's amazing Preston.”

 “Will told me what he did, he's got my respect. But that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to beat his ass if he steps out of line.”

 “We won't, at least I hope so. I really like this guy, it's weird, I never thought I would trust a guy like I do Jack. George ruined every chance I had at trusting men in my life, Jack is the exception.” I spoke.

 “Really?”

 “Yeah, he is.”

 “Well kid, if you're happy. I'm happy.”

 “I'm not a kid,” I pout, “you're still only 4 years older than me.”

 “Drew, you'll always be a kid to me.” He laughed.

 He went about his routine, I hid those condoms he gave me. I don't know exactly why he gave me them, but I'll need them eventually, right? Will and Mahogany were passed out asleep, Preston couldn't seem to do that.

 We spend the entire day at Disney, walking around, going on every single ride we could. We even got to go to an exclusive restaurant on the top floor of one of the hotels, thanks to LA Reid. That man is treating me amazing, he's convinced I am the next big thing. Bigger than Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, or even Cody Simpson. He says I bring something unique in my voice and the way I convey music.

 Hopefully I live up to his expectations when we start recording. I hang around Preston, who is playing video games at the moment. I try and play with him, and I utterly fail. Finally, I know it's time to go to bed.

 My attention was diverted to my ringing phone. It was Aaron, I answered. “Hey, what's up?”

 “Drew..” His voice slurred.

 “Aaron, are you drunk?” I questioned, chuckling.

 “A bit.”

 “And you decided to call me?”

 “Yeshhhh.” His voice went on, rambling things I am sure aren't words.

 “Aaron, get some sleep, it's late.”

 “Only if you come in my bed.”

 “You're drunk, you don't know what you're saying. I have a boyfriend Aaron, you know that.”

 “But I want you.”

 “No you don't Aaron. Stop.”

 “I'd fuck you way better than Jack ever could.” He slurred.

 “You're disgusting.” I spat, before hanging up the phone.

 I don't know what is going through his mind, thinking it's okay to say those things to me. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, he's absolutely wasted. I know he likes me, but I have told him on countless occasions, I have a boyfriend.

 I groan, throwing my head back on my pillows. I wish I didn't have to do this to Aaron, hurt him. But he's not Jack, no one is. Jack is the one who took my heart, even when I didn't want him too. My heart was shattered and Jack put me back together again.