Chapter 36

(So much to come...Love you guys.)

~Drew's POV~

When you love someone, it never really goes away, the feeling, the moments. And with Jack Gilinsky, despite the pain, I know, that I will always love him to the fullest. I fluttered my eyes open, looking to the beautiful man I shared the bed with. “Morning,” I whispered, pressing my lips to his cheek. My decision, to come here, after spending a few days with Nik, had been completely spontaneous. I told Nash, yesterday, about finding my Dad, or rather him finding me. He was happy for me.

“Morning baby girl,” Jack spoke, as he dug his head into my hair, I could feel his smile.

“Hmm,” I groaned, “I don't want to move.”

“Me either,” he whispered,

“When do you leave this place?” I asked.

“Not the day after next,” he sighed.

“Then that's when I have to leave,” I frowned.

His grasp on me tightened, and I felt a pang of sadness in my chest. We laid like that, for what felt like hours. Until, I finally decided to make us put clothes on, to join the others in whatever they were doing for the day, although, he was the only person I really wanted to spend my time with.

We had limited hours, before we were sent off away from each other, for god knows how long. Our hands intertwined with each others, as we set off downstairs, the others were hanging around the stage, eating pizza somebody had ordered.

“Well you two look thoroughly fucked.” Mahogany spoke.

I went crimson, as Jack smiled, not denying anything. I sat down, talking with my best friend, the others, trying to enjoy my time, and I was. For the first time, in what feels like awhile, I'm happy. My life is fitting together.

I have my real Dad, Jack, my brothers. I'm making music, singing my way to my dream I've always wanted. Nothing is stopping me from being happy anymore. Despite, the fact, in the back of my mind, I know George is out there, angry with me for what ever reason.“Hello guys,” Bart spoke, walking up to us, staring daggers at me. I had an instinct, to get closer to Jack, but he was across the way, about five feet away from me, and that distance felt like miles. I inched near Mahogany, “Drew, I'd like to talk to you privately.”

“Okay,” I said, rising to my feet. I gave Jack a cautious look before following Bart to the side, out of range of their ears. “What do you want?”

He smiled, a devilish grin. “Money,” he said, “and you're going to give it to me. Under a few terms, however, you see if you don't give me the amount of money I want. I will sell all your damn secrets. About your Father, your brother, Mahogany, Jack's, all of them. Think about that, would you feel if you were the reason for the end of their lives?”

I grimaced, I tapped my phone in my hand, trying to occupy myself, “Can you say that again?” I asked shocked.

“You heard me, you're going to listen this time. I want one million dollars. Fuck all the non-disclosure agreements you signed. I will sell every one of those secrets.”

“Why do you need the money?” I asked, although the crack in my voice was prominent.

“I owe some bad people, a lot of money. I did a few credit card scams a few years back, probably stole over fifty peoples identities, I stole the wrong one. If I don't re-emburst him, I'm as good as dead.” He said, “so if you don't be a good little girl and play along with me, I'll make your life hell.”

He reached out, touching my cheek, and I swear, when I looked over, Jack was about to jump from his seat. I gulped down air, “don't call me that,” I spat.