Chapter 10

(Love you guys so much. Also I picture Preston as Alex Pettyfer, because why not. Preston isn't in this chapter, but he is mentioned. I'll permanently add him to the Character list later. He'll be making appearances soon. xo)

~Drew's POV~

 We have three more shows in Little Rock. Yesterday we performed one, it was tiring as always. I also got some writing done. I told LA Reid that I wanted to write my own songs for the album because it would feel like I am still doing covers, and I don't want that. I need the songs to be one hundred percent me.

 “Wake up call.” I heard Mahogany's voice yell, I was in Jack's room, like always.

 “Mahogany go away.” Jack groaned, as she turned on the light.

 “Make her stop.” Johnson said from the other bed.

 “Nope, I'm here to steal my best friend away. She is needed.” Mahogany cheered.

 “How did you even get a room key?” Jack asked.

 “The front desk will give you anything you want for 20 dollars. Now Drew, wakey wakey.” She said.

“Fine.” I frowned. I lifted my head from Jack's chest, my eyes adjusting to the light. “See you later babe.”

“Bye baby.” Jack said, as I pressed a kiss to his forehead. He was already drifting off to sleep.

 Mahogany was pulling me out the door. And back into our room across the hall. She must have slept in Cam's room, her bed looked un-slept in. “What's up Mahogany?” I asked, rubbing my eyes.

“I just saved your ass, that's what.” She smiled.

 “What do you mean?”

“You'll find out in about five minutes, let's just say it's good that a certain person didn't catch you in Jack's bed this morning." She said.

“Huh?”

“Nothing, get dressed.” She pushed.

 “Fine, fine.” I said.

 I didn't what was up with the red head this morning. Maybe her out of whack hormones? I'm not sure, but she has something up her sleeve. That girl always does. I don't know how she is doing it, going through a pregnancy alone. Having not told Cam yet. But she does it. She's one of the strongest people I have ever met.

 I got dressed like she said, shrugging on a flannel and a pair of black skinny jeans. I braided my hair, and applied mascara. It was too damn early to do anything else at the moment. I checked the time, 8 am.

 There was a knock at the door. When I opened it, I was in shock, and almost tears. Will was standing there. “Oh my god.” I almost yelled, wrapping my arms around him. “What are you doing here?”

 “Well I told you I'd come see ya.” He smiled.

 “Yeah but I thought it would be in weeks.” I said, the happiest of tears threatening to spill.

 “Nope, because someone decided to surprise me with a brand new truck, I had to drive straight out here.” He explained.

 Yesterday, with the check I got from Bart. I decided to buy Will a truck. With the help of his best friend Preston, and a Ford dealer. I received a pretty amazing deal, 45 thousand for a Ford F-250. Will has had his eye on that truck since he was 16. With the advance LA Reid gave me, and Magcon. It was easy to do, and Will deserves the world.

 “You like it?” I asked.

 “Like it, Drew I think I am in love.” He joked. “Come on, we'll go get break fast.”

 “Yeah, let's go.”

 “Does your friend want to come? And by the way, thanks. I wouldn't have exactly made it here if it wasn't for her and Bart. She helped me surprise you.” He said.

 “I'm going to stay here, let you two have brother sister time.” She smiled, “have fun.”

 I realize now, why she woke me up so early. I said my good bye to her. Another event of yesterday, I told her about my past. I explained about my Dad, and everything he has done to me. And what Nash would do, or in his case not do.

 She was furious, who wouldn't be?

 “How long are you staying?” I asked.

 “Tonight and tomorrow night. I'm going to Florida from here, to meet Preston and try and find an apartment.” He said. “I still can't believe he was in on me getting this truck.”

 I got into the truck, it was much too big for me. He laughed at my struggle to get up there. We found a waffle house to get breakfast at. I sent a text to Jack, telling him Will was here.

 “He picked it out. I didn't know what color you wanted.” I laughed.

 “I don't get it, why did you buy me it?” He asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

 “Because you're my brother, and you're going to need something to drive around Florida.” I explained, “I wouldn't be doing this if it were'nt for you. I have a record deal, now. My dream is coming true, just like yours is for football. I remember growing up all you wanted was a truck, so I figured why not.”

“I just, I feel bad. You're using all of your money on me. First this, now the apartment.”

 “Don't feel bad, it's not my money per say. Technically it's yours too. You are my legal gaurdian. And what am I going to do with that much money? Once I move to California Epic Records is providing me with a place to live, a car, and everything I could ever need. You saved my life Will, I owe you the world.”

 “I'd do it again, and again. The thought of our father touching you like that for so long, and I not knowing sickens me. I want to kill him, over and over.”

 “No need.” I said, “And if you killed him. Who would take care of me while you were in jail?”

 “True.” He nodded.

We talked about everything. From the truck, to everything that is going be happening. When he moves to Florida in a few months, that'll be my new home. Not North Carolina. Even though I'll be living in California while I record, home will be Florida.

 Once we got done with breakfast. We walked around downtown Little Rock. There wasn't much too it. But still, it was interesting to see. We found cute little shops dotted all over the place. Old record shops, book stores, and more.

 “I think you'll like him.” I told Will, as we sat in a park, sipping lemonade from a stand we found. “And maybe a few of the others. Like Sam, Johnson also known as the other Jack, and Aaron.”

 “As long as I don't see that little fucker Nash, we're all good.”

“You'll have to see him, just keep your distance. Most every one, besides Jack and Mahogany, just thinks you and I don't get along with Nash. Which I guess is true.” I said.

 “They don't know the half of it.” He chuckled.

 “Yeah, I wish it wasn't so complicated.” I sighed.

 “Me too, but you can't choose who you're related too.”

“You can't, if it's any constellation. I'm glad I'm related to you, that you're my brother.”

 “I'm glad I'm related to you too. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“To the moon and back.” He smiled.

 “I'll never forget.”