Chapter 17

(If you're reading this, I love you. Sorry it's short.)

~Drew's POV~

Her world was crashing down, the walls caving in on her heart. When Mahogany woke up, her Father explained what was too happen. How she would come with me, and how he would try and end things with Cecil.

Currently, we were leaving the Pittsburgh area. She was asleep, soundly. After her broken eyes pricked tears, I finally got her to lay down in the jet. I couldn't seem to get a wink of sleep. So I sat up, songwriting, amung other things. My laptop was ringing, a skype call from Will.

“So you're coming back early?” He asked, confused.

“Yeah, it's a long story. Mahogany is coming with me, okay? It's a really long and fucked up story. I'll explain some other time, but bad things happened to her. And her parents kicked her out. So she needs a place to stay until we go back on tour.” I explained.

“Okay, it's all good with me. We have the room, but the apartment isn't exactly all set up if that's okay with you guys.”

“We can help, I bet it could use a woman's touch anyways. How's Preston doing?” I asked, knowing the move would be hard on him. He didn't want to leave, his heart was there. A few summers ago, he fell in love with a girl, and she left him.

“Good, better than I thought he would actually.”

“That's good, he needed to get away from the memories of her.”

After my short conversation with Will, he had to get going. He was meeting up with a few other team mates, along with Preston. I knew that they got to Florida extremely early, but they met some of the local guys.

I was glad that for once Will was happy, he needed to get away from our parents. And all the family we were leaving behind. I think about Hayes in the back of my mind. He knows, because Nash told him. I haven't spoken to Hayes, I've tried to call, text, he doesn't pick up.

I know, he must be confused because what ever Nash told him, probably wasn't the truth. I don't want to think about my past, at the moment. Too many things are going on. And right now, I don't need the added pain.

My skype screen lit up once more, Jack. I opened it, taking a deep breath. “Hey.” I said.

“Are you on your plane?”

“Yeah, I'm going back to Florida a bit early. It has too do with last night.”

“Are you going to tell me about that? Or?”

I clamped my eyes shut, trying to hold back the tears. It's as though, everything was coming full front towards me, and I can't stop it. I shake my head, “I can't, not yet.”

“Baby, don't cry. Please tell me, I'll make it better.”