Chapter 24

(Sorry if my updates are weird. I'm having insane internet issues, perks of living in a place where I get a freaking hurricane every day. Love y'all and thank you for having patience. I made a twitter if you want to chat or something, I'm @nashypoobabe I know, clever name. I won't be using it that much until I get my internet all fixed.)

~Drew's POV~

More shows, and more happiness. I loved it, and I craved it. We went from South Carolina, to North Carolina, now to Florida. Which means, we'll see Will and Preston while we're in the state. First, to Miami. Which means, a surprise.

We get four days off while we are here. It's not enough time for any of us to go home, so I called LA, and the guys at Epic, asking for a favor. And they delivered happily. I just haven't told any of the guys yet.

After our show, we were all together. “Hey guys!” I yelled, getting everyone's attention. “So you know how we have four days before we have to do anything? And how all of you were worried that you wouldn't have any where to stay?”

“Yeah.” A few voices said.

“Well, you don't need to worried about it.”

“Why?” Mahogany asked.

“In about five minutes a huge limo is going to pick us up, and take us to a huge beach house that is ours for the next four days.” I announced, “yacht included.”

They all but freaked out, jumping up and down, I don't think I have ever seen them all this excited. When the limo showed up, we piled into it, I handed the driver a hundred dollar bill. Despite the boys efforts to try and offer their wallets.

“On me guys, you can all buy dinner.” I said.

They nodded, happily. I sat next to Mahogany, with Nash on the other side of me. It was an all out party in it's self. Everyone was taking pictures, vines, such things like that. Finally, after a ten minute ride, we arrive.

The house is large, bigger than anyone I have ever seen in person. It's something out of a luxury magazine. White pillars, sandy beach leading to the ocean, double doors, we walk upstairs finding the bedrooms.

“Drew should choose, she's the reason we get to stay here.” Sam said, bringing up a valid point.

“I don't care, as long as I get the master.” I winked to Jack, who smirked at me.

“Correction, we get the master.” Jack said, taking my hand, leading me to the large room.

A white canopy bed filled the center, a bathroom to the side, and a door leading to a magnificent balcony. Jack set's down our luggage, I dig out my bathing suit, Mahogany wanted to go into the pool, the others rather the ocean.

“Are you trying to drive me crazy babe?” Jack asks, sitting on the edge of the bed.

“What do you mean?”

“You know how I feel about you prancing around with your tight little body in not a lot of clothing.” He says, biting his lip, as I shed my shirt off. Reaching for the bikini top.