Chapter 13

(I think I should say sorry for all the sex I have, and am going to be writing in this story. But I just finished the 50 Shades of Grey trilogy and well I'll be blunt, it was amazing. This story won't be as kinky as that one, trust me.)

~Drew's POV~

Will left after one more day. He had to leave for Florida to meet with Preston. Those two have been best friends since I can remember. Preston has blonde hair, is about as tall as Will, and can attract female attention faster than anyone I have ever met. Those brown eyes can stir trouble too. And he knows it. Preston is a linebacker, and he'll be playing with Will next season.

“He did that?” Mahogany asked, shocked as I told her about my encounter with Jack the other day. The hot and steamy one that left me flushed and aching for more.

“Yeah, god he was amazing with his mouth.” I flush, giving her as many details as I could. We were having a girls day, before we get into the van and head to Georgia, Atlanta to be exact.

“Damn, he's making my innocent cupcake not so innocent.” She frowned.

“Who said I was innocent? Take a step into my mind Mahogany, you'd have to bathe in holy water for a week when you're done.”

She laughed, taking a sip of her water. Her beautiful red hair was fanned all over the place, a smile on her lips. I always thought that the saying about when you're pregnant, you have a glow, was a myth. I was wrong, she may not be showing yet, but she's glowing brighter than the sun.

I wonder when she's going to tell Cameron. But I dare ask the question again. It's her decision, I must comply as well as possible. In our room, we endured a few visitors. I filmed a video with Mahogany, for her youtube channel. I was also in one for Aaron's channel.

“Where are the Jack's anyways?” Aaron asks, although for some reason I know he isn't curious about Jack Johnson's where abouts at all, only my Jack.

“They went shopping with Matthew and Carter.” I explained. “Something about being 30 minutes away from a Nike outlet.”

“Hmm.” He hummed, focusing on his laptop as he edited the video.

“Chinese or pizza?” The red head asked, her lips displaying a smile.

“Chinese.” Aaron and I both stated in unison.

“You two are crazy alike.” She chuckled, dialing the number into her phone.

She has a point there, Aaron and I have a lot in common. I just hate the fact that he likes me. Why does he have too? I am with Jack, and I don't plan on being with someone else. Yet, I can't ignore the connection Aaron and I have.

Do I have feelings for Aaron? No, I don't. Nothing beyond the standard for a typical friendship. But when I am with him, we can talk for hours and hours. It's easy. I find myself comparing Aaron to Jack a lot. I shouldn't do that, I know.

They are nothing a like. And I don't want them to be. Jack has me, all of me. I would never want him to let that go. In the time I've known Jack, he's saved me. More than once. And it's not just my body he's saved, it's my heart.