Chapter 25

(Really sad I can't see Jack and Jack on tour. They aren't coming any where near me. Who wants to cry with me?)

~Drew's POV~

“Tell me now!” I gushed, pulling my red headed best friend by the hand.

“Nothing to tell,” she wickedly smiled.

“Oh really?” I ask, Preston and Will got here earlier, and I caught her and blondie making out behind the house, very heatedly if you ask me. Shock? Hell yes, Preston is well Preston, and I didn't think Mahogany was ready for a relationship.

“Maybe not.” She winked. “So we started making out, it kind of just happened. He was standing there all hot and shirtless, and then he just grabbed me pushed me against-”

“Don't need that many details, dude is like my brother.” I chuckle.

She's all flushed, and very happy. I have to hand it to Preston, I thought she was broken. The kind where even I couldn't see, but somehow Preston let the light in. Broke her walls down again. I give her a hug, as she is a winding ball of joy.

“Wait a second, does Preston know about you and Cameron?” I ask.

“He knows we were a thing, and now it's not a thing. That's all he needs to know.”

“Alright,” I sighed, “thank the lord.”

I skipped off to the bed room. Everyone was out back, whether they were in the pool, hot-tub, ocean, things like that. Soon, all of us around going to head out on the beach for our own little bonfire by the sea.

I changed from my day dress into a black bikini, I know Jack isn't going to be the happiest, but eventually he'll get over it, right? Sometimes it angers me, how possessive he can be. Yet, I love him. There is nothing I can really do about it, and I have to swim at some point. I didn't go last night.

I grabbed a flannel to cover my shoulders, as I walked out into the hallway. I ran into Aaron, literally speaking, bumping into him. “Sorry,” I flushed.

“It's uh- okay.” He stammered, glancing down at me.

I walked off before I could say anything else. Ever since the whole drunk call thing, it's been more than awkward with him. And not to mention Jack doesn't even let Aaron and I be in close quarters with each other.

In the back yard I sat next to Will who was talking to me about the football practices he's been enduring lately. Nash was beside us, wanting to know more about it too. It was weird, all of us hanging out together, civilly.

The bonfire started, the boys starting it as the sun went down. We had things for smores, and an array of foods. I sat next to Jack, whose arm was slung over my shoulder, while the other hand occupied a beer. It amazes me how easily they get alcohol, but I know more than a few of them obtain fake I.D's.

“Your turn Drew,” Shawn said, handing me his guitar.

“What should I play?”

“Sing something baby.” Jack suggests.

I choose the melody to a song I wrote a week or so ago. I strum, as a few take out their phones, recording, vining the experience. “Let's seize the day, let's run away don't let the colors fade today. We'll never be as young as we are now, as young as we are now. I see myself here in your eyes, stay awake til' the sunrise. I want to hold you hold you all night, I want to tell you that you're all mine. I feel our hands intertwine, hear our hearts beating in time. I need to hold you hold you all night. I need to tell you that you're all mine. We'll never be as young as we are now.” I sing, smiling.