Chapter 4

Drew's POV~

My first Magcon came, and it went. The show was insane, so many screaming people. And when they started screaming for me, I thought I was going to cry. The entire experiance made me forget all the pain I've ever felt, and for those five minutes I was invinsible.

 The next morning, I rolled in my bed. Knowing I'd had to get up, get ready and pack. We were heading to the next city that was 12 hours away, Knoxville to be exact. I rose from bed, to see Mahogany fast asleep.

 I needed to get in the bath room, to cover the bruise on my hurt cheek. She was a glimpse of it yesterday, but thankfully it was covered with makeup half-way so I didn't look as worse as it really was. I told her that I dropped my phone on my face, and that I bruise easy.

 It's nothing I wasn't used to, I walked in the bathroom. I applied makeup to my cheek, taking away the red and blue color. Making my skin look normal again. I brushed my hair, putting it in two braids and placing my beanie on my head.

 I got dressed, in a pair of adidas sweetpants, and a long sleeved shirt. I'd be spending the day traveling, comfort was on my mind. I packed up my things, while the crazy red hair woke up.

 "I'm going to head down stairs, get this stuff on the van, maybe some breakfast. See you down there later." I said.

 "Okay babe." She groaned, turning over in the bed.

 "Get up sleepy head." I chuckled, walking out the door.

 I dragged my suitcase, which seemed to weigh triple than what I do. My backpack was weighing down my actions, and my guitar case was massive. This is what I get for singing, having to drag my guitar everywhere.

 "Hey do you need help with that?" I heard behind me.

 I turned around to see Jack Gilinsky, "Yes please." I almost whine.

 "You look like you are going to topple over, how can such a small person carry that much stuff?" He questioned, taking my suitcase and backpack.

 "I'm not small." I frown, as we step into the elevator. "More like fun size."

 "Oh you look fun alright." He mumbled under his breath.

 "What?"

 "Nothing, so you ready for a 12 hour ride?" He asked.

 "Not at all." I frowned.

 "You can sit in the back with Johnson and I. I think Hayes is sitting with us too." He explained.

 "Sounds good to me." I nodded.

 He carried my things to the van, putting them in the trunk. We saw Taylor, and Cam who were ready as we were. Johnson came down to, looking extremely tired. We sat down, talking in the lobby.

 Nash came down, and I tried not to look at him. Or awknolegde him in anyway possible. I wanted to run him over with that van, and watch him flatten to his death. Too morbid? I think so. I excused myself so I could call Will before we got all packed in the large Van.

 "Are you sure you have everything? Your phone? Credit card?" Will asked me. "Pepper spray?"

 "Yes Will, I have it all." I chuckled, leaning against the wall. Feeling the cool air hit my face. "Stop worrying."

 "It's hard not to. You're around all those guys, and Nash. I just don't want any of them touching you whats so ever. I'd fucking murder them." He said.

 I hated lying to him, but he couldn't know what Nash did the other day. "Listen, Nash would be a fucking idiot to come near me, and hurt me. He's to much a coward to hit me." I said, a tear almost treatening to spill.