Chapter 11

(New point of view time. Hope you like it. I'm not sure how often he'll have point of views, but we'll see. Love y'all so much.)

 ~Jack Gilinsky's POV~

 Drew texted me earlier, telling me her brother was here. They wanted to meet up for lunch at the restaurant across the street from the hotel. I was a bit nervous, what if he hates me? He's the only person if Drew's family I really want approval from. Her Father is a lowlife, so is her Mother, and other two brothers. Will is all she has, I have to make a good impression.

  I got dressed, sliding on my black vans. “Chill dude, it's not like you're going to marry her.” Jack said, laughing.

 “Well..”

“Don't say it. Just relax, he'll like you. Why are you so worried about it?” He asked.

 ”I love her man,  and Will is a huge part of her life. He's got to approve."

“Wait, did you just say?”

 “I guess I did, I love her.”

 “Oh, I already knew that already. I wanted to hear you say it out loud for the first time.” He chuckled.

 “What do you mean?”

 “Jack, I've known you for years. I knew you were in love the second you laid your eyes on her.”

 “Am I that obvious?” I asked.

 “Completely.” He nodded.

 He patted my back, before letting me leave. I slipped my phone into my pocket, running my fingers through my hair. I guess I haven't said it out loud before, that I love her. I'm used to thinking it. Now I want to scream it at the top of my lungs.

 I am in love with Drew Grier.

 She's my world, and frankly I'd do anything for her. She's small, frail, and all I want to do is protect her from the bad things in this world. Like Nash, her Father, or anything wanting to hurt her. She's the one thing I have that I know will always be there. Besides Jack, Sam, and my Mom.

 Drew has me, one hundred percent. She can make me drop to my knees in one second, and I'd do anything for her if it meant she'd smile. I walked over to the restaurant, not knowing what I am getting myself into.

 I saw them, they were sat at a booth. I sat next to Drew. “Will, this is Jack.” She said, a smile on her beautiful face.

 “Hey man.” Will said.

 I shook his hand, he gave me a hard, intimidating stare. We ordered, and Will asked me questions. I was expecting that. It was like a round of twenty questions to be honest. But he only cares about his sister's well being.

 “Any girlfriend's before Drew?” He asked me.

“Will-” She started.

 “No, it's fine. I had a few, none of them really worthy of recognition. Now that I'm with Drew, every body else is irrelevant.”

 “Good answer.” Will spoke. “What do you plan on doing after this whole Magcon thing?”

 “After I graduate my best friend Jack and I plan on moving to LA. We'll be releasing new music and videos. We'll tour around in August and September with Digitour which is a lot like Magcon.” I explained.

 “And you two are okay with the fact that sooner or later you're going to be apart for long periods of time?” He asked.

 “We're ready for it.” Drew smiled, intertwining our fingers. I nodded along with her. The waitress brought our food. I took a deep breath, as we sat and talked. We discussed things from football, to sports in general.