-Hot Arrows-

As soon as Link and I reached the path to death mountain it was a race to get up the cliff first. "I'm gonna best you!" I teased leaping up, Link scrambling after me. "Be careful (Y/n), the Goron aren't too friendly right now!" I crawled over the cliff and huffed. "It's fine!" I said looking at a Goron. "You two again?" He growled. "I guess I'll just have to show you the power of Goron!" He rolled up in a ball and towards me. Link quickly stepped in front of me with the iron boots on. He grabbed onto the Goron and threw him off. Link smiled at me. "They're pretty neat." I rolled my eyes as he took them off and put them away. We ran up the hill together, Link pushing away any Goron that came our way until we got to the crater. Link and I crouched down and watched one Goron use another to launch themselves up. "You guys can use that!" Midna whispered. "It's pretty high and I don't think Link is that tall." Link nodded. "I'm really not."

We moved forward and a large rock came down from the mountain and lodged itself into the ground before us. "That's dangerously hot," I said looking up. We approached a Goron. He came forward and attempted to hit us. As soon as he was off guard, Link swiped and the Goron rolled back. Link and I climbed on top and were launched into the air. We landed safely on top of the rock. We did it twice more and were up on the trail to the top. Link and I climbed up more, leaping off of more Gorons. We entered, six Gorons rolled up and started to roll towards up quickly. "Stop!" A smaller, but older Goron shouted looking over the two of us. "They made it this far, brothers. Let them have a chance. Who are you two?" Link stepped forward.

"My name is Link, this is (Y/n). We are here to help you." Link said, the Goron elder nodded. "I am Gor Coron." He introduced. "I am the leader of this tribe, our patriarch is in the mines. He was to guard the sacred treasure, but as soon as he touched it he turned evil. He is now locked in the deepest part of the mine, we sealed him away." Link frowned. "Let me help him, I'm sure I can." Gor Coron Thought for a moment before smirking. "The lovely lady would be a nice addition to our tribe." Link quickly grabbed me and pulled me close. "No, she's mine. Already taken." He said quickly, giving me a look that said, 'Just roll with it.' I nodded firmly. "Yep." He frowned and looked around before smiling. "You seem like a strong young man. Step up and face me, one on one, a battle of strength."

Link nodded and stepped up. I sat down in between two burly Goron who were guarding a door behind me. Man did I feel small. Link and Gor stomped then the fight started. Gor slapped Link right off of the platform, everyone laughed. "You're way to light! Gain a bit and then we shall fight again." Link growled and put on his iron boots. "Let's go again." He said, Gor chuckling. "Fine." Once again the two were in position. Link shot forward as soon as the words were called. He began to push Gor off, Gor pushed Link away. He lunged for Link, but Link dodged and shoved Gor off. He smirked proudly, winking at me playfully. "Now, the winner deserves a kiss from the fine lady."  Link blushed and laughed softly. "I really don't--

"Nonsense! She is your mate and you are the victor! Give the brother a kiss." I was shoved to Link. He smiled softly as I kissed his cheek. "Sorry (Y/n)." He said softly. "It's fine, don't worry." Gor Coron smiled and turned to the two large Gorons. "Let them pass!" Link and I entered the mine with a soft sigh. As soon as we stepped in I realized how hot it was. "That's lava." I said blankly. "We're in a volcano, of course there's lava." Link said already starting to sweat.

We stopped at a glowing blue platform that stretched up a wall. "Huh, wonder what that is." Link said as he stepped into a button. It pressed down as he put on the boots. Link shot into the air and grabbed me on impulse. "Well," I said. "I guess that answers that." It was a magnetic platform that held onto his boots really tightly. He held onto me. Link carried me up the platform and onto flat ground. Link set me down and took off the boots. "Well, that'll come in handy." I nodded in agreement. We entered a room and found an elder. He gave us a key shard and told us we needed three. Link and I began breaking pots only to find— Ooccoo again. Link put her in his pocket and we were off once more.