-Hurt Hearts-

Link and I stood on the edge of Hylia lake, staring down at the depths below. I frowned, awkwardly standing there. "So.." Link said turning to me. Rain still poured and he was covered in mud, as was I. "Ladies first." Link said quickly shuffling away from the water. I looked into it with a concerned glare. "I can't see." I said turning to Link watching him hop around, trying to get into the Zora armor. He slipped and fell back into the water. I laughed as Link crawled out of the water angrily. "I can't put it on!" He snarled wrestling with the armor. I giggled and grabbed the bottoms. With a strong tug, I pulled them up. Link grunted as I helped him with the rest of the armor. I set on his helmet and smiled softly at him.

Link blushed and took my hand gently. "After all of this, (Y/n), would you mind on talking with me?" He asked quietly. I smiled and nodded, Link smiling happily. "Okay, good." He said quietly nodding to the ground. "Alright, let's go." He said and leaped into the water. I looked down at my reflection, for a moment I saw a different girl. She was taller, had aqua skin with black patterns, and a saddened look. I blinked and she was gone, replaced by me. I looked behind myself worriedly. Link popped out of the water smiling. "Come on (Y/n)! The water's great!" I smiled and nodded, brushing it off. I must be hallucinating, that's all.

I took a few steps back before running and diving into the water. The darkness swallowed the two of us whole. Link took my hand so we wouldn't be separated. Together we silently swam into the darkness. The bottom grew with light, Zora's were swimming around with it. I smiled at Link. "It's so eerily beautiful." I said, my words lifting up in bubbles. Link nodded in agreement. "It is." He murmured as we neared the temple. There the mouth of it needed to be opened. Link grabbed his water bombs and destroyed the rocks. The Zora watched us curiously. We slipped inside and swam, surfacing inside of the temple.

It was dimly lit, the musty smell of stone surrounding us. It was cold, very cold. Link quickly changed back into his hero clothes with a sigh. I turned to him and smiled. I saw a lever I leaped onto it and pulled it down. The door opened and we walked through slowly and looked around. It was a circular area with a staircase. I saw another lever and pulled it, the staircase spun around and was under my feet. "Well," Link said walking up to me as I dropped. "I think we found our way up and down."

(Its comical how many times I said "I'm going to Kermit suicide" during this temple...)

Link and I climbed our way to the top of the spiraling walkway. We reached it and climbed the ladder. Link leaped across and grabbed onto the lever. It pulled down and a door opened above us. Water rushed through. Link dropped down into it and was swept away. "(Y/n)!" He called laughing. I smiled and leaped in after him, splashing in the water as the current carried us down. I laughed and was tossed into the water alongside Link. We swam over to another lever and pulled that. The water began to flow out of the room. We followed it proudly and onto the next room. We walked downstairs and into another area where we could just peek and see a room. It was large and round, as well as green. "Let's see if there's another way there." Link said as he ran to the chest and got a key. We left and hopped onto the rotating platforms. We then opened a locked room and found water.

"Time to gear up." I smiled at Link and leaped in, he followed behind me and blew up a rock. He went inside first, I followed hesitantly. We surfaced inside of the room. "Wow.." I muttered and saw a small monster come at me. I killed it quickly. Link frowned as another dropped from the ceiling. "What the hell?" I looked up and grabbed Link. I shook him until he looked up. "Oh." He whispered. Up above us was a giant frog with little eggs on its back. It dropped from the ceiling, Link and I rolled away. "Holy hell." I screeched as the frog shook off its eggs. They surrounded us, Link and I striking and killing them. "Ew, ew.." Link grumbled behind me. We finally killed the last one, the frog leaped up. "Run!" Link shouted.