Party at the Shimmer Household

Third Person View

In New York, there were four brothers. Four Turtles mutated with a mysterious ooze. Named after the Renaissance Artists, trained in the way of the ninja. Their names are Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, mentored by Master Splinter. Through their long journey, they made allies and friends. These teenagers were like any other teenager. Except they were mutant humanoid turtles that lived in the sewers and were ninjas also. But, like any other teenager, they had hopes and dreams. Like any other teenager, they found love, only for their hearts to be broken. But all that changed when seven girls came to New York. And they melted the hearts of the four brothers, giving them reasons to believe in love. Leo, the leader, found love in the bookworm named Twilight Sparkle. Raphael, the hot headed muscle of the group, found his match in Sunset Shimmer. Donatello, the genius inventor, found love in the beautiful fashionista Rarity. And Michelangelo, the youngest of the group with the most humor, found love in the equally fun loving Pinkie Pie. All was good. And even the Turtle's friends found love too.

At an apartment in New York, a young man with fiery red and yellow hair, cyan eyes, and glasses was singing along to some music from Phil Collins. He was wearing a Danny Phantom t-shirt, blue jeans, and was in his white socks. This young man was Garrett Shimmer, Sunset's younger brother, and ally to the Turtles. He moved to New York with Sunset, and he loved living there. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. "Coming!" said Garrett as he got to the door, and opened it. The person at the door was a girl around his age that had rainbow colored hair and moderate cerise eyes. She wore a Wondercolts t-shirt, athletic shorts, white socks, and red athletic sneakers. It was Rainbow Dash, Garrett's girlfriend. "Hey babe," said Garrett as he smiled at her, letting her in. "Hey there handsome," replied Rainbow, closing the door behind her. "How are you?" asked Garrett.

"Ah, ya know, awesome and such," replied Rainbow as she kissed her boyfriend. "Well, now my day's a lot more awesome seeing you," Garrett said flirtatiously, winking at her. This caused Rainbow to blush and giggle, "Oh stop it, you! Anyway, everyone should be here soon."

"Sounds good, I think I'll order the pizzas," said Garrett as he got the phone to order some pizza from Antonio's. Several months ago, The Mane 7, Garrett and the Turtles once saved the owner's son, and because of that, they all got unlimited free pizzas for life. A few minutes later, Garrett ordered three extra large pizzas with several sodas. "Alright, the pizzas and drinks should be here soon," informed Garrett. "Alright!" Rainbow said enthusiastically. And before you could say John Henry, there was a knock on the door. "That must be them," said Garrett as he opened the door. The first two to come in was Leonardo and Twilight Sparkle. "Hey Leo, hey Twilight, glad you two could make it!" Garrett said as he hugged Leo and Twilight. "Good to see ya Garrett," said Leo. "And it's good to see you Rainbow," Twilight said happily. The next two to come in was Raphael, and Garrett's big sister Sunset. "Hey sis! Hey Raph!" he said happily. He fist pumped Raph and hugged his sister. "How ya been bro?" asked Raph. "Eh, work is work," joked Garrett. "I can agree to that," Sunset joked back, "do I smell cookies?"

"Yes, yes you do," replied Garrett. Next to come in was Donatello and Rarity. "Hey there you two!" said Garrett as he gave Donnie a high five and Rarity hugged him in a friendly manner. "It's marvelous to see you darling," said Rarity. "You too Rarity," replied Garrett, "Yo Don Man, you makin' new gadgets?" Donnie chuckled and said, "Well you know me, I do machines." Garrett nodded and said, "Oh yeah." Next to come in was Michelangelo and Pinkie Pie. "Mikey, Pinkie, wassup????" Garrett said goofily. Mikey and Pinkie laughed and replied in unison, "Wassup????" This made Sunset and Rainbow laugh. "What's this I hear about cookies? That's my job!" teased Pinkie. "Ah, ya know, couldn't resist," admitted Garrett. "Hey that's all radical dude," Mikey said all laid back. Next to come in was Casey Jones and Applejack. "Howdy you two!" Garrett said happily as he fist pumped Casey and Applejack. "How's the hockey going?" asked Garrett. "Hockey's awesome man, Applejack even came to the game," said Casey. "I sure did, Applebloom and I had lots of fun watching Casey score," Applejack said happily. Next to come in was Fluttershy. "Hey there Fluttershy," said Garrett, "where's Slash?"

"Oh, he's outside, he's just struggling to get inside," admitted Fluttershy. "Hey Garrett, I'd like to come in, but I'm afraid I might damage your door," said Slash. "Don't worry Slash, we'll find a way to get you in," promised Garrett. Everyone found a way to help Slash get in the apartment, much to his relief. "Okay, everyone's in," said Leo as the door was shut. Garrett then got out of the kitchen with a plate of peculiar looking cookies. "Alright everyone, I made cookies!" he said, "but not just any type of cookies, they are Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies!" Everyone was amazed with what Garrett made. "Wow, that is so creative Garrett!" Pinkie complimented, excited. Soon, the pizzas then came. Everyone chatted, ate pizza and cookies, played games, listened to music, etc. After a while, a toast was made, with orange floats made by Pinkie and Mikey. Leo got everyone's attention.

"Alright everyone," announced Leo, "a year ago, Twilight and her friends came to New York. And when they came, they changed our lives for the better. We've made new friends, found love, and created brand new bonds. All I can say is, I'm glad to know I've met you all. And so, I'd like to propose a toast, to friendship and love!" Everyone raised their glasses and said, "Hear, hear!" They then had their floats. What everyone did not know was that outside the apartment, they were all being watched by certain people. They were, as followed, Timber Spruce, Flash Sentry, Big Mac, Cheese Sandwich, Blueblood, Soarin, Trixie Lulamoon, Mona Lisa, Sonata Dusk, and April O'Neil. And boy, were they all jealous!