Ominous Message

Now

Raphael's P. O. V.

I looked at the message before me. It had a video with an ominous text that said, "We told you to break up with the girls. This is what happens when you don't do what we say. If you rat us out to the police, we'll kill Garrett." Then I saw a video of Garrett getting beat up by 3 guys in burglar masks. "Uh-oh..." I said, feeling dread. I knew we should have waited for Garrett! "Uh-oh? What do you mean uh-oh?" Mikey asked. "Guys, you may want to take a look at this," I said, showing them the video, "I gotta warn ya, it ain't pretty..."

I showed them the video. The bros, Casey, and Slash recoiled in horror. The girls all gasped in mutual horror. Sunset covered her mouth, appalled that her little brother was being viciously beaten. "We've gotta save him!" Rainbow cried, and I could tell she was trying to hold back tears. We all ran to the street Garrett was at. The sight before us was horrifying. Garrett was lying on the road alone, his glasses were broken, and he had a black eye on his left eye that forced it to be shut closed. He was bleeding in various places, and he had bruises to match. His left shoulder was sagging in a place that shouldn't be. It looked dislocated. "Damn, that's brutal..." Slash pointed out.

"Don't you die on me Garrett!" Rainbow growled, running to the unconscious body. At least, I hope he was unconscious. She gently held her boyfriend, trying to hide her tears, and placed her ear on his chest. Fluttershy tearfully asked, "Is he...?" Sunset tearfully growled, "Don't you dare say it Fluttershy..."

"He's got a pulse!" Rainbow cried, relieved. "Thank God!" Sunset said, relieved. "Let's get him to a hospital, ASAP!" Leo ordered. "I'll carry him!" I said, feeling somewhat responsible. "Put this on," said Donnie as he put the holographic scrambler on me, turning my disguise on. My disguise was a buff looking jock with Caucasian skin, short dark auburn hair, a green t-shirt, red pants, and red Converse sneakers. I lifted Garrett up carefully. "Sunset and I are coming with you!" Rainbow insisted. We then ran to the hospital, me carrying Garrett. Once there, Sunset yelled, "Somebody please help!!! We need a doctor!!!" The medics then took Garrett to help him. Sunset then broke down in tears. She hugged me tightly, crying.

Much later, a doctor came in. "How is he doc?" Rainbow asked, jumping up. "Altogether, Mr. Shimmer's injuries should take around six weeks or a month to heal at least, and we put his dislocated shoulder back in," the doctor stated, "sadly, Mr. Shimmer has taken such a severe beating, that he's in a coma."

"Will he live?" Sunset asked, breathing intensely. "He'll live," the doctor assured us, "his breathing and pulse are normal, but now it's up to him to wake up. You're more than welcome to visit him." We then went to the room where Garrett was resting. There were small bandages covering the various parts that had been bleeding. His relocated left shoulder was in a sling. His twisted right wrist was in a cast. It was a sad sight to see. Rainbow tearfully held his left hand, while Sunset tearfully held his right hand. I felt at fault. I should've realized Flash would do something like this... And now Garrett is suffering for it...