Captured (Part 2)

Garrett's P. O. V.

I looked at the girls at the van that were tied up. Rainbow and I both gasped in horror! "They got my sister!" I cried in shock. "And also Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie!" Rainbow said with extreme concern. I saw the van get away. "We have to rescue them!" I said, trying my best not to go into fight or flight mode. "We should ask for the Turtles' help also," said Rainbow. I nodded and said, "Good idea babe. How should we do this?"

"I'll chase the van and see where they're going," said Rainbow, "once I'm there, I'll tell you the location. I'll even ask if Fluttershy and AJ are okay. You go find the Turtles and tell them what's going on. We'll all meet at the location." I nodded and said, "Okay, got it." Rainbow could tell I was scared, because she hugged me and said, "Don't worry Garrett, your sister's not going to die. Not if I have anything to say about it." We then looked at each other, then ran to where we were supposed to go. I saw Rainbow running after the van, that same determined look on her face that I've grown to love.

Meanwhile, with the Turtles...

It took me a couple minutes, but I could see the Turtles on the rooftops. I stopped to catch my breath. Out of breath, I huffed out, "Guys! Raph... Leo! Donnie! Mikey..." I could hear my heart going as fast as a quarterback on homecoming night. All 4 turtles then landed where I was at. "Garrett, you okay bro?" asked Raphael. "Sunset!" I huffed out. "Hey, breathe buddy..." Leo said, trying to calm me down. "Dude, you look like you ran a marathon," quipped Mikey. It took me a few minutes, but I was able to breathe normally. "Okay, Rainbow and I saw Sunset, Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie all unconscious," I explained, "they were all blindfolded and handcuffed, and put into a van. I don't know where they've been taken... Rainbow and I need your help. We got a bad feeling about this..."

I could see the look of horror on their faces. "Guys, what if this was the type of threat the girl's exes were making?" Donnie asked. "I got a bad feeling that might be the case Don," said Leo. Mikey gulped, scared for his Pinkie. "We have to rescue them!" Raph blurted out. "That, we can all agree on," I said, determined. "Let's think rationally guys," reasoned Leo. "Why don't we use the T-Phones to locate them?" Mikey suggested. "That is a good idea Mikey," commended Donnie, "but what if their phones were ditched to insure they wouldn't be found?" Raph smirked and jokingly said, "Never thought Mikey would think of a good idea."

Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I picked it up, and saw it was from Rainbow Dash. "Guys, it's from Rainbow Dash," I said, "the van parked at the old abandoned building on Rosenberg Street. Plus, Fluttershy and Applejack are okay."

"Should we ask for Slash and Casey's help?" asked Mikey. "No doubt about it," replied Leo, "Raph, text Casey and Slash. Tell them what's going on, and tell them to meet us at that location. Alright bros, let's go!" After Raph finished texting, he and the rest of them jumped to the rooftops, and ran to each rooftop. I followed, running after them, saying, "don't worry guys, I'm right behind ya!" I huffed while running, "Whew, I'm way behind ya!"