It's Not What It Looks Like!

Michelangelo's P. O. V.

For about a week, we would all take turns visiting Garrett at the hospital. Rainbow Dash was the only one who never left his side. We were all worried for him. Especially Sunset. All she wanted was for her bro to wake up. Anyway, us 4 bros were hanging out at the lair. We were too bummed to do anything though. Twilight convinced Splinter to do that ancient healing thing, so Splinter was at the hospital trying to heal Garrett.

"There's no doubt about it, the guys who beat up Garrett are in cahoots with April and our other exes," assumed Raph. "You think they're the girls' exes?" asked Donnie. "I wouldn't be surprised," said Leo. "I don't think Weird Al, I mean, Cheese Sandwich beat Garrett up," I said, "yeah, he might seem like a bit of a jerk, but I don't think he'd hate Garrett that badly." The bros nodded, agreeing. "The guy yelling obscenities at Garrett was definitely Blueblood," said Donnie, "Rarity said he always had a bad temper and verbally abused her, along with physically and emotionally." I cringed, thinking how Rarity must've felt. "The guy stomping on Garrett's limbs was obviously Trash Sentry," commented Raph. I laughed at the nickname Raph said, "Trash Sentry! That's a good one, Raph!" Leo smirked and said, "Yeah, a lot better than Timber Spruce's nickname for me. He nicknamed me Lameonardo." I gave a sour look and asked, "Lameonardo? That is so stupid!" We all laughed when suddenly, I felt like something stung me in the butt. "Ow!" I yelped. Donnie then yelped, "Something stung me!" Raph then yelped and roared, "Mikey!"

"I didn't do it, I swear!" I protested, and that's when Leo yelped, "Yowch! What the heck was that?!?!?!" Suddenly, I felt like my arms and legs turned to jelly. "Guys, I can't feel my arms and legs!" I said. Donnie struggled to move, and he said, "I can't either!" Raph also struggled to move and said, "What the shell is this?" Leo struggled to move and said, "Why can't we move?" That's when my ex-girlfriend Sonata, and April, Mona, and Trixie walked in. April took out the darts, and looked at them, saying, "Well Mona, I gotta hand it to ya, your paralysis serum worked like a charm..." Sonata walked up to me and said, "Hello Michelangelo. Good to see you again." I glared at her and said, "I can't say the same for you!" Sonata pretended to be hurt and said, "Why Mikey, I thought you still had some feelings for me..." 

"I do," I snapped back, "they're called disgust. Especially since you brainwashed me!" Donnie glared at April and asked, "Why are you doing this April? And why did you send Blueblood and the boys to hurt Garrett?" April smirked and said, "This is so you boys won't run away from us. Mona, care to send Sunset a message?" Mona snatched Raphael's phone and said, "With pleasure." 

Meanwhile, at the hospital room where Garrett was resting...

Splinter's P. O. V.

I was with Sunset and Rainbow in Garrett's hospital room. I had with me the ancient healing scrolls that I used in case of emergencies. I was wearing the holographic scrambler Donatello invented, and I was disguised as a Japanese man in his late 40's, early 50's, wearing the type of clothes a Japanese man would wear in modern Japan. "Thank you for doing this Master Splinter," said Sunset. "Of course Sunset," I replied, "you and your brother, along with Rainbow, are like family to me. This will take time, allow me to begin." I then looked at the scrolls, and began to read the Japanese text, performing the healing method on young Garrett. It was devastating what those hoodlums did to him. As I read, I could hear Sunset's phone vibrating. She picked it up and said, "It's from Raph. He said to meet up with him at the lair, and to bring Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie. He said it's important." Rainbow nodded and said, "Go. Splinter and I will keep an eye on your brother." Sunset smiled and said, "You two are the best." She then kissed Garrett on the forehead, and left the hospital. I then continued my healing ritual. And in a few minutes, Garrett's bruises all faded away. I could see the look of astonishment on Rainbow's face. "I don't think young Garrett will need his cast and bandages anymore," I said, smiling. But the young man still lay asleep. "Why isn't he waking up?" Rainbow asked. "Patience Rainbow Dash," I said, "it takes time for the mind and body to reconnect in the healing process. What matters is that Garrett is healed. Now it is up to him to wake up."

Mikey's P. O. V.

We all struggled to get out of this paralysis as our exes sat on our laps. "They should be here any minute," said April as she looked at her watch. Sonata seductively stroked my cheek with her forefinger. "Sonata, you don't have to do this..." I begged, scared. "Well you didn't have to get out of my spell," she replied, "we could've been together forever. You adoring me, worshipping the very ground my feet stand on!" I glared at her and said, "Girl, you act no better than your sisters!" Sonata chuckled and said, "I love it when you talk dirty." We could hear footsteps walking in. I could feel butterflies in my stomach, I had a bad feeling... "Places girls," ordered April. That's when Trixie said aloud, "Oh Leonardo, The Great and Powerful Trixie is so glad you and your brothers decided to reconcile with all of us, and you all still love us!" She then forcefully kissed Leo on the lips. Mona forcefully kissed Raph on the lips. April forcefully kissed Donnie on the lips. And Sonata forcefully kissed me on the lips against my will. That's when Pinkie, Twilight, Sunset, and Rarity walked in. They all gasped in horror, witnessing our exes kissing us! I wanted to do everything I could to push Sonata off and tell Pinkie that we were all paralyzed and they forcefully kissed us against our will!

"Twilight, it's not what it looks like!" Leo said. "Then what does it look like?!?!?!?! I can't believe you Leonardo!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!" She screamed as she then slapped Leo, and ran off, crying. I could see the look of heartbreak in his eyes. Trixie smirked. "Sunset, I can explain..." Raph tried to reason, but Sunset screamed, "WELL THEN EXPLAIN WHY YOU'RE MAKING OUT WITH THAT ALIEN!!! EXPLAIN WHY YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME!!! YOU KNOW WHAT, DON'T!!! WE ARE SO DONE!!!!" She then threw the necklace Raph gave her, and threw it in his face, screaming, "I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, ASSHOLE!!!!" She then ran off, crying. Mona smirked at her. Raph looked down at the necklace, that same look he had when Mona betrayed him. "Rarity, April, she..." Donnie struggled to say. Rarity tearfully yelled, "I thought you were better than Blueblood! I thought wrong! Enjoy being with HER! Don't even try to contact me or my sister, cheater!" She then ran off, sobbing. April smirked evilly. Donnie looked miserable. It was the venom in her voice that was going to haunt him. I looked at Pinkie, and said, "Pinkie, wait!" She raised her hand, ready to slap me. But she stopped herself, her poofy hair deflating. Her squeaky and bubbly voice was replaced with something cold and monotonic as she said, "You're not worth it..." I could see the look of betrayal in her eyes. It could speak a thousand words. She then ran off, wiping tears from her eyes. I hurt her...

"Well, that worked perfectly," April said, smiling evilly, "let's go girls. See ya boys!" Our exes then left the room, leaving us alone, feeling regret and pain. This is the part of the story where our heroes hit rock bottom. In Greatest Showman, it's when P. T. Barnum's circus burnt down, and his wife left him due to a misunderstanding. In Season Two of Luke Cage, it's when Luke got his ass handed to him by Bushmaster. Twice. Rock, meet bottom.