Together Again (Final Chapter)

Third Person View

A few days later, The Turtles and The Rainbooms learned that April and the rest of the exes, Cheese Sandwich and Big Mac being the exceptions, all faced prison time for their crimes, and wouldn't be getting out for awhile. Speaking of Cheese, he decided to work at Granny Smith's farm with Big Mac. In a way, he made peace with Pinkie and Michelangelo.

The Turtles, Casey, Garrett, Slash, and The Mane 7 were at Antonio's Pizza, a table privately reserved for them. There were tons of pizza being eaten, tons of drinks, lot of laughter, dancing, partying, playing games, and chatting. After awhile, root beer floats were served, and Leo got everyone's attention. "Everyone," began Leo, "the last time we held a party, Garrett was generous enough to host the party at his apartment. It only seems fair that Garrett give the toasting speech. Go ahead Garrett, the mic's yours."

Rainbow gave Garrett a kiss for good luck, and Garrett cleared his throat. "I must admit, I'm not very good at making speeches," he began, "I guess Leo is better at giving motivational speeches than me. But anyway, what a bunch of weeks it's been! It's been a rollercoaster of emotions for all of us. We've all had to face our demons, confront our fears, and overcome many obstacles. It kinda reminds me of when Rainbow and I got together. Dash was at a bad point in her life, and I was the only man she could trust at that point. I promised you then, and I promise you now Rainbow Dash, I'll always be there for you. Our relationships were definitely put through the ultimate test. But we managed to get through it, because friendship is strong when we're together. A toast, to friendship, forgiveness, and love."

Everyone raised their glasses and said, "Hear, hear!" They then drank their floats. Suddenly, music began to play, and everyone sang...

Leonardo: Together Again. Oh, it's good to be Together Again. I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone, it's not starting over, it's just going on.

Twilight Sparkle: Together Again, now we're here, and there's no need remembering when...

Raphael: Cuz no feeling feels like that feeling...

Everyone: Together Again!

Donnie and Mikey: Together Again! Gee, it's good to be Together Again!

Rarity and Pinkie: I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone. It's not starting over, it's just going on!

Raph and Sunset: Together Again, now we're here, and there's no need remembering when!

Fluttershy and Applejack: Cuz no feeling feels like that feeling, together again!

Casey and Slash: Together Again! Gee, it's good to be Together Again!

Garrett Shimmer: I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone! It's not starting over, it's just going on!

Rainbow Dash: Together Again! Gee, it's good to be Together Again. Cuz no feeling feels like that feeling!

Leonardo: Together-A

Twilight Sparkle: Together-A

Everyone: Together Again!

After they finished singing, The Turtles kissed their girlfriends, Slash kissed Fluttershy, Casey kissed Applejack, and Garrett kissed Rainbow Dash. And they all lived happily ever after.

The End

"Together Again," sung by the cast from Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets Most Wanted

Funzoey123456, thank you for letting me collaborate with you on this story, and thank you for letting me finish it. I hope I was able to do your vision justice. Nuff said.