Saving Rarity

Third Person View

Rarity had just gotten off her shift at work. What she didn't know was that Blueblood was stalking her, ready to make his move. He then walked on over to her and said, "Hey there good lookin'." Rarity stopped walking. She turned around, and when she saw her ex, she said unenthusiastically, "Hello Blueblood..."

"Funny seeing you here Rare," said Blueblood, "sure has been a long time since we last saw each other..." Rarity rolled her eyes and said, "I wish it had been longer." She may have broken up with Donatello, but she still couldn't stand talking to her abusive ex-boyfriend. "Hey, I heard about you and your friends getting cheated on," Blueblood said, trying to sound sympathetic, "real sorry to hear about that..."

"How did you find out about that?" Rarity asked, feeling creeped out. "Word of mouth..." Blueblood lied, "But anyway, since you're single now, how'd you like to date a real handsome guy like me?" Rarity sighed and said, "Blueblood, I'm just not ready to find love again, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually, and even if I was, I certainly wouldn't date a toxic scoundrel like you!"

"But Rarity, I've changed! Honest!" Blueblood protested. "You said that the last time, and look what happened!" Rarity scolded, wagging her finger at him, "I was a fool to have fallen for your manipulation! What we had wasn't real love! The woman you used to beat around is dead! I will never fall for your lies again, Blueblood!" He growled and forcefully grabbed her hand. "You're right on one thing," he grunted, "you were a little fool! And you still are! I'm a better lover than that ugly mutant freak, and you just don't know it! YOU'RE MINE!" As Rarity struggled, she soon realized that Blueblood was one of the accomplices that beat Garrett up. "Let go of me!" she growled, struggling to get out of Blueblood's grasp. He slapped her, hard. "SHUT UP IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU, OR I'LL SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!!!" Blueblood yelled.

 "HEY!!!" yelled a familiar voice. Rarity and Blueblood looked, and saw it was Fluttershy, and she was mad. "Well, well, well, if it ain't little Fluttershy herself," taunted Blueblood. "Let her go right now..." Fluttershy said, sounding calm, but mad. Almost like a protective mother bear. Blueblood smirked and teased, "Or else what? You don't scare me Fluttershy. Besides, you didn't bring your big bad boyfriend. What's his name? Slob? Slack?" He laughed. "We could've done this the easy way," said Fluttershy, "but since you want to be difficult, you leave me no choice..." 

Donnie's P. O. V.

I then walked in, and saw a sight that appalled me. "You brought the nerdy lapdog? Pathetic," said Blueblood. "Let her go," I said, trying not to explode in rage. "Or what nerd? You gonna hit me with your little stick?" laughed Blueblood. "You asked for it," I said as I then whipped Blueblood's hand with my staff. He let go of Rarity, growling in pain. He lunged at me, trying to attack me. I dodged his hits, whacking him with my staff every time he missed. This went on for a few minutes. "You know what the definition of insanity is?" I teasingly asked, "It's trying the same thing over and over, hoping for different results. You make me sick, Blueblood." I then butted my head on Blueblood, knocking him out. I gripped my head in pain. Ugh, nobody wins with a headbutt... 

I looked at Rarity and asked, "Are you okay?" Rarity moved her hand and said, "I am now that you and Fluttershy saved me... I'm glad that you did." She smiled at me. "Rarity, can you give me a chance to explain what happened?" I asked. "You saved me, of course darling," she replied. "April and Blueblood were trying to sabotage our relationship," I explained, "my brothers and I were paralyzed with a dart, April used that opportunity to make it look like I was cheating on you, but that's not true! Rarity, I'd never do something like that to you!" I was beginning to get emotional, because I love her... Rarity stroked my cheek, and said, "I believe you darling... I'm so sorry I let my anger get the better of me..." I hugged her and said, "It's okay... I love you Rarity. Can we start over?" She teared up and said, "Of course darling... And I love you too Donnie." She then kissed me on the lips, and we reconciled, back together.