Welcome Back to the Land of the Living

Garrett's P. O. V.

I feel like I've been in some state of suspended animation. As if, there is no passage of time. Sometimes I would hear things, other times, I wouldn't. Sometimes, I would feel things, like someone holding my hand, or a blanket covering me. Suddenly, my body feels an urge to wake up. I then groan, and slowly open my eyes. I hear a gasp, and a familiar voice says, "Garrett???" 

I smiled and said, "Hey beautiful." Why does my body suddenly not hurt? I have to hold that question as I'm smothered with hugs and kisses from my beautiful girlfriend. Although everything's blurry, I can still recognize Rainbow Dash. She then got my glasses, and put them on me. "Thank you," I said, my throat dry. Rainbow got me a glass of water. I drank the water, surprised I could use my hands. "Better?" Rainbow asked, and I nodded, "Good, because you scared the hell out of me and your sister!" 

 "I'll call Uber next time," I joked, and I held Rainbow's hand. I then asked, "How long was I out? And how come I'm fully healed? Because I'm sure I looked much worse. Like Jason Voorhees bad."

"You were in a coma for less than two weeks, " explained Rainbow, "and Splinter used the ancient healing scrolls on you." I smiled and said, "I'll be sure to thank him and the Turtles when I get out." Rainbow rubbed the back of her head and hesitantly said, "Yeah, about that... The Turtles and the girls... They broke up..." My eyes widened as I sputtered, "What?!?!?! Why?!?!? "

"According to your sister, she and the girls caught the Turtles kissing their exes," explained Rainbow Dash. "That doesn't sound like something Raph and Leo would do," I said, "they'd never hurt Sunset and Twilight!"

"That's what I said!" replied Rainbow. "We've gotta get to the bottom of this!" I said, "Maybe we can talk to Casey, AJ, Slash, and Fluttershy. They could help!" 

"Well first you need food and rest," ordered Rainbow, "also, babe... I don't want to bring any trauma to you, or cause any PTSD, but I have to know... Who beat you up?" I sat up and sighed, "If you must know... It was your ex-boyfriend, Soarin." Rainbow immediately got mad and growled, "Why that no-good... I oughtta give him a piece of my mind and tear a new hole in him, and turn him inside out..." I massaged Rainbow's shoulder and said, "Hey, calm down babe, I know you're upset... Anyway, Soarin was in a burglar mask alongside Flash, Blueblood, and Timber. Cheese backed out and walked away, so we can assume he's got a change of heart. Timber filmed my beating while Soarin broke my glasses and punched me in the face, Blueblood dislocated my shoulder and kicked me in the gut, and Flash stomped on my limbs. Honestly, I'd have more fun hearing Pierce Brosnan sing ABBA than endure another beating."

 "I'm so glad you're massaging me right now," said Rainbow Dash, "because if you weren't, I'd probably murder those jerks in more ways than one!" I chuckled and said, "Well don't. Anyway, Blueblood screamed obscenities at me because I snitched on him... Do you think I'm a piece of garbage for doing that?" I looked at her sadly. Rainbow then hugged me and said, "Listen to me, you are not a piece of garbage for snitching on Blueblood. He was abusing Rarity. And he chose to, so it's his fault, not yours. You wanted to put a stop to it, and you did. And Rarity became a better woman thanks to you." I hugged back, happy to know Rainbow didn't think negatively of me. This is why I love her.

 "Anyway, you should call your sister," Rainbow said as she gave me my phone. I nodded and called Sunset. She picked up and said, "Hello?" 

"Nick, I'm glad you brought me back from the dead and all," I said, "but what are we doing?" We all loved making fun of the 2017 Mummy movie, and it was quotable for all the hilariously wrong reasons. "Garrett!" Sunset said excitedly. "Come on, where's your sense of adventure?" I joked. "I'm so glad you're alive!" Sunset said on the phone. "I'm glad to hear your voice sis," I said, smiling. "Don't go anywhere, I'm coming right over," said Sunset as she then hung up. I smiled, knowing we had a lot to talk about.