At The Movies With Twilight and Leo

Leonardo's P. O. V.

Before Twilight and I went to the movies, I put on my usual trench coat and fedora to disguise my appearance. On a good day, the disguise usually worked. Twilight and I decided to watch Ready Player One. We'd seen it before, but Twilight was just a big fan of Steven Spielberg, and how could I say no? I liked the 80's pop culture references to the film. The only downside was that the film couldn't reference Space Heroes. But, that's my opinion, and I won't let that ruin the film for me. We went to the movies, got popcorn and soda, and went to our seats to watch the film. We sat and relaxed, and I put my arm around Twilight. She cuddled up to me. We enjoyed the film together. What we didn't know was that several rows behind us, Timber and Trixie were spying on us! They looked on in jealousy, giving death glares at us behind our backs. Twilight and I were totally unaware that our exes were spying on us.

Later on in the film, during the part where Ben Mendleson's character was interacting with T. J. Miller's character, nature called for me. Since I'm not that big of a fan of T. J. Miller, I decided to use the bathroom now. "I'll be back," I whispered as I left the theater to go to the bathroom. Timber looked at me and said, "That's my cue to follow him." Meanwhile in the men's bathroom, I was using the toilet to do my business. As soon as I was finished, I flushed the toilet, put my coat and fedora back on, and went to the sink to wash my hands. That's when someone said, "You know, that disguise is really unconvincing." I turned around, asking, "Are you talking to... me?" I saw who insulted me. It was Timber. "Yeah, I was," said Timber as he smirked, "and seriously, are people that dumb enough to fall for a trench coat and fedora? What is this, 1987?" I raised an eyebrow, and asked, "Who are you?" Remember, I hadn't met this guy, and it was the first time.

"I'm Timber Spruce," replied Timber, "and I'm Twilight's first boyfriend." I looked at him, unable to take him seriously, then I shook it off, saying, "Pshh, yeah right, and I'm Seth Green." Timber did not like the way I was just ignoring him. "Oh, you think you're so funny, huh Lameonardo?" he asked. I looked dumbfounded and asked, "Lameonardo? Is that the best insult you've got? I've heard Gilbert Gottfried make better insults than that." Timber growled and said, "You listen here! Twilight's mine! You better back off from her! And if I were you, I'd get back together with Trixie! Yeah." I gave a sour look and said, "What?!?!?!!? No way! I am so not getting back together with her! She talks too much, and the way she refers herself to the third person gets really annoying really fast! And, she's toxic!" Now I was getting worked up just thinking about Trixie. Timber pointed at me and gave me the evil eye, threatening, "Well if I were you, I'd back off. So end it with Twilight, or else!" I smirked and said, "Or else what?" Timber laughed evilly and said, "Oh, you'll see. You'll see!" When he said that, he walked backwards, but bumped into the stall, grunting in pain. I rolled his eyes, thinking Twilight's ex was about as intimidating as a Chihuahua barking at me. "Why him?" I thought to myself, wondering why Twilight ever dated him. But, I decided to dismiss that and not let it bother me. What's the worst he could do? I went back into the room where Twilight was sitting, and sat next to her, watching the rest of Ready Player One. But Timber and Trixie were scheming of what to do.