Guilty Until Proven Innocent

Sunset's P. O. V.

After Garrett woke up from his coma, he was discharged from the hospital as the doctors said he was "healthy as a horse." I don't know why they decided to do a horse pun, but what mattered was that my brother was alive. I decided to let him visit at my apartment. I could honestly use more company right now. Anyway, we were at the dinner table, eating and chatting. "Macaroni and cheese with tuna!" Garrett said with jovial surprise. I smiled and said, "Well I know it was your favorite when we were kids."

"Right you are," replied Garrett as we continued to eat. "Hey, I'm sorry to hear about what happened with you and Raph," he said, looking at me sadly. "It's fine," I said, giving my best "I'm not hurt" smile. "Famous last words," he said, "The last time you said that, it was when Flash dumped you, and Mom accused you of being a bitter cynic." I rolled my eyes and said, "Well I had a justified reason back then. And don't even bother saying it doesn't sound like something Raph would do, because I saw it with my own two eyes." Garrett raised his hand in defense and said, "I'm not saying who's right or who's wrong... But seriously, whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty? You stated that Mona and Flash called Raph and threatened him to stay away from you. Suddenly, when you get kidnapped by Mona and the Turtles' exes, your ex and Rainbow's ex beat me to near death, then Mona kissed Raph. That's more than a coincidence, right?" I stopped to think about what my brother said. "You're right..." I said, then I looked at him and said, "Wait, Soarin and Flash were the ones that beat you up?!?!?!!?" Now I was mad.

"And Blueblood participated in that too," he admitted, "Timber filmed the whole shebang." He awkwardly took a sip of his drink. "Okay, there may be a possibility they're working together," I said, trying to keep my cool. And by they, I meant our exes. My ex, Rainbow's ex, the other girls' exes, the Turtles' exes. "Cheese Sandwich actually backed out," said Garrett as he finished his mac and cheese with tuna. "Well that's good, I guess," I said as Garrett put his plate in the sink. Suddenly, Garrett's phone vibrated. He looked at it and said, "It's Rainbow. She says she wants me to meet with her at the park, and that it's important."

"Are you sure you have to go so soon?" I asked, concerned for my brother's safety and wellbeing. "I'm sure it's nothing serious," my brother assured me as he hugged me, "this time, I'll be prepared. And if worse comes to worse, I'll call you. I love ya sis." I smiled and said, "I love you too little bro. Be safe, okay?" Garrett nodded, and left my apartment. What am I going to do with him?

Slash's P. O. V.

An anonymous tip told me, Fluttershy, Casey, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash to meet up at the park. "Who do you think gave this anonymous tip, Slash?" Fluttershy asked. "I don't know Fluttershy," I said, looking around. "Rainbow Dash should be here soon," said Applejack. Suddenly, I saw Rainbow Dash with Garrett! We all gasped in surprise. "Garrett, you're alive!" Casey said. We all hugged him. "When did you wake up Sugarcube?" asked Applejack. "This morning," said Garrett, "and believe me, I'm definitely glad to be living." What a miracle. "It's good to see you're alive Garrett," said Fluttershy. "Yeah, believe me kid, we were all scared," I said, smiling. "Now that that's out of the way," said Casey, "who brought us all here?"

"I did," said some guy that sounded like Weird Al. We turned around, and saw some guy that looked like Weird Al Yankocic. Everyone, except for me, said, "Cheese Sandwich???" Seriously, that was his name? "Surprise!" he said, smiling. "So you're the guy that brought us all together?" asked Garrett. "Righto!" Cheese replied, "As you know, I was acquainted with several of your exes, your friends' exes, and the Turtles' exes, much as I'm ashamed to admit. But I'm no longer acquainted with them. Honestly, I think Big Mac had the right idea backing out." 

"Oh yeah, Mac told me he was goin' back ta Granny Smith's farm," said Applejack. "Plus he apologized, telling me he was working on becoming a better person," said Fluttershy. "Definitely a change of heart for both of ya," I pointed out, "but believe me, I know what it's like being bad and turning good."

 "Anyway, I heard after Garrett was put into a coma, the Turtles' exes made it seem like they kissed the Turtles," said Cheese. "Yeah, I've known Raph since he was a kid," I said, "and I know he'd never do something like that!" 

"I agree," said Casey. "Well what if I told you that April and Mona created a paralysis serum to hold the Turtles against their will to make it look like they were cheating?" asked Cheese Sandwich. Sounded like a convoluted plan. "That's sexual assault! Ah doubt you're lyin' partner," said Applejack. "I have it on full authority from Mikey and his brothers that that's what happened," said Cheese Sandwich. "So they are innocent!" said Garrett. "I'm trying to make things right," said Cheese, "the way I see it, we can all bring them back together! Garrett, you could help Leo reach out to Twilight. Casey, AJ, you could help Raph reach out to Sunset. Fluttershy, you could help Donnie reach out to Rarity. I'll help Mikey." I scowled and asked, "What about me and Rainbow Dash?" 

"Oh that's easy," he replied, "you and RD get to deal with the exes and give 'em a taste of their medicine, expose 'em for the rats they are! No offense to Splinter." He chuckled awkwardly. "I like the way you think," I said, smiling. "Well then, we know what to do," said Casey. Cheese Sandwich smiled and said, "Let's do this thing!"