My Reason For Laughter

Michelangelo's P. O. V.

Cheese and I walked over to the Sweetshop Pinkie would often work at. We were then outside. "Let me talk to her first," said Cheese. "Thanks for doing all this Cheese," I said, smiling a little. "No prob Mikey," he replied, "Showtime." He then went in.

Third Person View

Once he was inside, Cheese looked around for Pinkie Pie. Of course, it wasn't that hard. "What do you want Cheese Sandwich?" Pinkie asked unenthusiastically. "Oh hey Pinkie," replied Cheese, "I wasn't sure whether you were at home, so I checked here." Pinkie didn't smile. "You and Sonata were trying to sabotage my relationship with Mikey, weren't you?" Pinkie accused. Cheese sighed sadly, "As ashamed as I am to admit it... Yes we were..." Pinkie gave a humph and said, "Well congratulations, you both succeeded."

"I know you're mad at me Pinkie," said Cheese, "and you have every reason to be... But please don't be mad at Mikey... He didn't do anything wrong!" Pinkie still frowned and asked, "Why are you defending him now?!?!?! He hurt me!"

"Well, Mikey's growing on me," said Cheese, "and he didn't intentionally hurt you! Doesn't it seem like a creepy coincidence that Sonata would suddenly kidnap you, then kiss Mikey?" Pinkie thought of everything that happened and said, "Actually yeah, that is a creepy coincidence..."

"You know Mikey," said Cheese, "you know he would never do something like that... He's a mess without you..."

 "Maybe I was a little hard on him..." said Pinkie as she thought of all the happy memories she shared with Michelangelo. "Just give him a chance to explain himself," pleaded Cheese. "He's right outside, isn't he?" asked Pinkie. 

Mikey's P. O. V.

"You can come on in Mikey,"  Cheese called, and I knew that was my cue to go in. I opened the door, and went in. The door closed behind me. I looked at Pinkie. "Hey..." I awkwardly said. "Hey," she replied back. "I can explain what happened," I said, "April and Mona Lisa created some sort of serum that turned our bones into jelly! I literally couldn't feel my body! Sonata took advantage of that to make it look like I was cheating, but I was kissed against my will!" Pinkie looked at me, and she saw I was telling the truth. "Actually, I could've sworn I saw your eyes were opened," she said, "you always close your eyes when we kiss..." She covered her mouth, realizing, "Oh my gosh, Sonata assaulted you again... The other exes assaulted your brothers."

She then hugged me. "I'm so sorry for making you feel hurt," I said, hugging her back. "No... It's not your fault," she said, soothing my shell. I could feel myself getting overwhelmed with emotions, tears welling up. "Pinkie, you're my reason for laughter," I said, "without you, I can't be happy or have a sense of humor..." 

 "I'm so sorry I left you..." Pinkie tearfully said. We looked at each other, and I said, "At least we forgive each other. Do you want to start over? I love you Pinkie..." Her deflated hair re-inflated back to its poofy state, and she excitedly squealed, "YES!!!! I love you also Michelangelo!" She then smothered me with hugs and kisses. We laughed and smiled at each other, happy to be together again. Cheese smiled, happy for us.