This Means War

April's P. O. V.

My friends and I walked away from Garrett's house, furiously knowing that our exes have moved on and started to date other people! I then heard Flash say, "Ugh! I hate that turtle guy, I can't believe Sunset fell in love with a freak!" 

"Hey! Don't call Raph that! You should know very well that he was my ex-boyfriend Flash!" Mona Lisa said. Everyone suddenly started bickering with each other about their exes. My blood started to boil with anger, getting tired of their arguing. "Would you guys stop bickering like little kids!?" I shouted in anger. Everyone immediately stopped arguing and looked at me, with a frightened look. "I know that everyone here is angry about their exes being with someone else but that does not mean we go and argue about who's was who's exes," I yelled. "But I hate that my dear Fluttershy is with some turtle freak!" Big Mac whined. "Well, I don't want to hear you whine, Big Mac! How do you think I felt when I saw Donnie with another girl, huh?" I asked.

Big Mac had a look of guilt on his face when he was only thinking about himself. We finally got back to our apartment that we shared, we went inside, and sat down on a couch with sad and angered expressions on our faces. I started to think of a way to get us back our loved ones; then an idea popped into my head. An evil smirk crossed my face, I got up and said, "I think I have an idea to get rid of our exes new loved ones." I gathered up all of my friends and started to tell them the plan...

At Garrett's House

Third Person View

The party started to slow down and some people started to leave. "It was nice having you over sis," Garrett said. "It was nice being over here bro, but we gotta go and get some rest," Sunset said, then she gave her brother a hug. Garrett returned the hug and waved bye to his sister. Raph gave Garrett a hug too and left. Garrett shut the door and looked to see who was left; Twilight and Leo were the only ones left; they were helping clean up the house. It only took ten or twenty minutes to clean up the house. Twilight and Leo decided to spend the night since it was pretty late. The sun soon rose up into the sky the next morning, Twilight got out of bed and got dressed; she wore a blue striped shirt, a purple skirt with her cutie mark on it, and blue short heeled shoes. She went to the kitchen and got out a box of pancake mix, grabbed a skillet, and turned on the stove. She made the mix to make pancakes and started to pour it on the skillet. Leo then woke up to the smell of pancakes; he got up fast as a bullet and ran to the kitchen to see Twilight making pancakes.

Garrett was the last to wake up; he got out of bed and got dressed. He went downstairs and saw Twilight and Leo eating pancakes. He saw a stack of six more pancakes on a plate near the stove. He grabbed a plate from a cabinet, and grabbed three pancakes and sat down by Leo and ate his pancakes. After all of them were done eating, they put their dishes in the sink and went to the living room to chat. "So... what is everyone doing today?" asked Garrett. "Leo and I are planning on going to see a movie and get dinner." Twilight said. Leo nodded agreeing to Twilight. "What do you have planned for today Garrett?" Leo asked. "Not a lot really, I'm just going to be hanging out with my girlfriend. Maybe do some modelling." Garrett replied. "Nice." Twilight said.

At April's House

April's P. O. V.

Last night, I told my friends the plan on how we're going to get rid of our exes new boyfriends and girlfriends. It was the afternoon, and me and my friends were just hanging out doing casual things. We just got done eating lunch, and we're heading over to the park in New York. "So... what are we going to use against our exes new lovers?" asked Timber Spruce. "We are going to use their weaknesses and threaten them to stay away from our exes. If they don't, then it will get violent." I replied.