A Cheesy Encounter

Third Person View

Mikey and Pinkie Pie decided to go to the gag store to see what they have. What they didn't know was that Sonata Dusk and Cheese Sandwich were at the gag store too. Pinkie was looking at the trick gum and Mikey just followed Pinkie around the store. A little farther in the store, Sonata Dusk and Cheese Sandwich were in the store too looking around. Out of the corner of Cheese's eye, he saw his ex-girlfriend and Mikey. Cheese tapped Sonata's shoulder and said "Sonata, your ex-boyfriend, and my ex-girlfriend are here." Sonata looked to where Cheese was pointing and nodded her head. Cheese directed Sonata to get closer to Pinkie and Mikey to see what they were talking about. But they weren't that sneaky, and Mikey saw Cheese and Sonata out of the corner of his eye.

Mikey saw Cheese Sandwich smiling evilly. "Hold on a minute Pinks," said Mikey as he walked up to Cheese. Mikey looked at Pinkie's ex boyfriend obliviously. "Hello Michelangelo..." Cheese said smugly. "How do you know my name?" asked Mikey. Pinkie knew who this man was. It was her ex boyfriend! "That doesn't matter," replied Cheese, "you listen here, Beast Boy..." Mikey's baby blue eyes widened as he said, "Oh. My. Gosh! You're Weird Al Yankovic!" Cheese Sandwich's evil smile drooped, surprised by Mikey's reaction. "Dude, I'm a huge fan of your music!" said Mikey, "Your parody songs are so hilarious! I even love your original songs! I can never make up my mind on which song is the best! Look, I'm gonna buy this rubber chicken, can you please autograph it?" Mikey smiled brightly. For many years, Cheese Sandwich had often been mistaken for Weird Al Yankovic. It always annoyed him to no end. But this time, now he'd had enough! Cheese immediately got mad, his face as red as a beet. If this were a cartoon, steam would be coming out of his ears. "Uh-oh..." Pinkie said, knowing what was going to happen next...

"FOR THE LOVE OF PETE, I'M NOT FREAKING WEIRD AL YANKOVIC!!!!!!!!" Cheese Sandwich screeched, scaring Sonata, "EVERYWHERE I GO, PEOPLE SAY, HEY LOOK, IT'S WEIRD AL! LOOK IT'S WEIRD AL! OOH, YOU GONNA SING EAT IT??? ARE YOU WHITE AND NERDY??? JUST BECAUSE I LOOK LIKE HIM AND SOUND LIKE HIM AND LIKE POLKA AND HUMOROUS PARODY SONGS DOES NOT MEAN I'M WEIRD AL! NOW I KNOW HOW EVERY GUY NAMED DOUG IS COMPARED TO DOUG FUNNIE! I'M NOT WEIRD AL! I'M NOT WEIRD AL! I'M CHEESE SANDWICH! CHEESE SANDWICH!!!!!" Pinkie and Mikey cowered in fear, unsure whether he was screeching or laughing maniacally. He ran around all crazy, leaving the store. Sonata looked at them awkwardly. "Well... That escalated quickly..." she said. She decided to leave. Mikey and Pinkie looked at each other, wondering what just happened. "That was awkward," said Pinkie.