The Final Confrontation

April's P. O. V.

I was hanging out with my friends at our apartment, though I noticed the absence of Blueblood and Soarin. I knew that Cheese Sandwich chickened out. Suddenly, Soarin came rushing in. He slammed the door behind him, in a frenzy mode. "Guys, we got a problem," he said.

"What kind of problem?" I asked, wondering what was with Soarin. "Cheese snitched on us!" said Soarin. "What?!?!?!" Flash yelled, shocked. "He told the Turtles, and the Turtles explained your plan to the girls, April," explained Soarin, "and Blueblood got arrested." This was bad. "Got any plans, fearless leader?" Timber sarcastically asked. "Put a sock in it Timber!" I snapped, "We gotta think of something..."

"I think your schemes and plans have come to an end, O'Neil!" said someone. We looked and saw Rainbow Dash and Slash outside, glaring at us.

Slash's P. O. V.

I had my mace ready with me as Rainbow Dash cracked her knuckles. "Hey Dashie..." Soarin nervously said, smiling sheepishly. "Don't you Hey Dashie me!" RD said angrily, "You and your friends hurt my boyfriend and almost killed him!!!"

"Dash, come on, he wasn't right for you!" Soarin pathetically said. "BULLCRAP!!!" Rainbow screamed, "Garrett is twice the man you will ever be Soarin! Nobody hurts my boyfriend and gets away with it! You want to spend time with me? Here I am!!!" Rainbow then tackled Soarin, beating the snot out of him. I looked at Flash and said, "You're next, Trash." I then looked at April and said, "I can't believe you April. I can't believe you'd fetch those boys to hurt Garrett. He sees Raph as a big brother. You mess with Raph's friends, you mess with him. You mess with Raph, you mess with me. And believe me, you mess with me, you'll regret it." Timber then ran towards me, and kicked me in the knee. But me being large and all, I couldn't feel it. I then slapped Timber hard. So hard, the hit pushed him to a wall. He was seeing stars. Trixie ran to him and said, "Timber! Speak to us!" Timber then said in a dopey voice, "Which way did he go, George? Which way did he go?"

"Alright, who's next?" I said, glaring at my friends' exes. Nobody tried to challenge me. "I didn't think so," I said. "You do realize we have Salamandrian tech we can use to kill you, right?" said Mona. "I'll destroy your tech if I have to," I growled. "Yeah, you and what army?" Flash asked. "Us," said Leonardo. That's when he, his brothers, Casey, my girlfriend, and her friends came in. "Nice timing you guys," I said, smirking. "No problem," said Raph. "So you guys back together?" I asked. "Yep," said Twilight. The exes all growled. "You know, when Slash first mutated, we all thought he was a monster," said Leo, "but he chose not to be a monster, and he and Fluttershy proved us wrong." April rolled her eyes and said, "What's your point Leo?"

"Our point is, you're more of a monster than Slash was, April!" Donnie snapped. "Our Master Splinter taught us to never resort to violence," said Mikey. "Well Master Splinter ain't here, is he?" quipped Raph. "Face it April, you and the others have lost, despite all your sick actions," said Twilight. "What are you gonna do Sci-Twi?" April rhetorically asked, "Beat us silly then leave us to the cops?" 

"Well you do have some damning evidence against you," Sunset pointed out, showing the video of Garrett getting beat up. "Oh really?" said April, " We can just destroy your phones so there's no evidence. Do you think we stalked all of you, kidnapped you, conspired to get Garrett severely beaten, and sexually assaulted you as a means of purposefully sabotaging your relationships? Yeah, we did all that, but what's the worst you can do? It's my word against yours, and who would believe some silly little girls, and a bunch of ugly mutant freaks?"

"Oh contraire, April O'Hare..." said Garrett as he walked in. "It's O'Neil," April corrected, getting annoyed. Rainbow was by now finished teaching Soarin his lesson. She stood next to Garrett. "Whatever," said Garrett, "I just needed a rhyme. Anyway, it is not your word against ours. It is your word against yours." Garrett then got out his recorder, and replayed what April said. We all smirked. "Oh boy, we're in trouble," said Sonata. "You're not wrong," said Garrett, "Speaking of cops..." That's when a young looking cop walked in. It was Twilight's older brother, Officer Shining Armor. "Hey Shining," said Twilight as she smiled at her older brother. "Hey Twily," her brother replied. "How's Cadence?" she asked. "Pregnant," replied Shining Armor, "figured you'd want to be the first to know this time." Twilight smiled excitedly, finding out she was going to be an aunt. "Here's the evidence Officer Armor," said Garrett as he gave Shining Armor the evidence. He listened and looked at it, nodding. He also eyed Mona Lisa. He got out his walkie talkie, and said, "Bishop, I found her." 

That's when a middle aged man in a black suit and tie with sunglasses who looked like Phil Coulson walked in. He took off his sunglasses, and eyed Mona Lisa. "Good work Shining Armor," said the man. "Who are you?" asked Leo. "Agent Bishop," the agent explained, "I'm part of the Earth Protection Force, EPF for short. I asked Twilight's brother to help me with a case. Thankfully, Armor succeeded." Suddenly, a girl around Fluttershy's age walked in. She looked like Elsa. "Here I am Uncle Bishop!" she said, looking up at him. "Perfect timing Agent Moonlight," said Bishop. Agent Moonlight looked at us and said, "Hi everyone! I'm Junior Agent Mayan Moonlight. I'm Bishop's niece." Bishop then pointed at Mona Lisa and asked, "Mayan, what kind of violation do we have here?"

Agent Moonlight cleared her throat and said, "Y'Gythgba, you're under violation of Code #73189! All Salamandrians are not allowed to stay on Earth unless given permission." Bishop walked over to Mona Lisa and said, "You and I will have words with your superiors." He then got out a pair of handcuffs, and arrested Mona Lisa. As Bishop dragged her, Mona yelled, "We would've gotten away with all this if it weren't for you meddling earthlings!"

Leo looked at Agent Moonlight and asked, "Are we in trouble?" Agent Moonlight smiled and said, "Nah, Uncle Bishop said you're our allies. Anyway, gotta go! TTFN!" She then walked away with her uncle.

Shining Armor pointed at the rest of the exes and said, "As for the rest of you, you're all in big trouble. Hiding an illegal alien and possessing illegal weapons of extra-terrestrial origin, that's worthy of life in prison. Let's see, stalking, kidnapping, unauthorized use of a van, trespassing on abandoned property, illegal use of substances, physical and sexual assault... Hope you paid your rent, because you all won't be coming back home anytime soon." 

Suddenly, some cops came in, handcuffing the exes. "You're all under arrest," said Shining Armor, "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to have an attorney. If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed to you by the court. With these rights in mind, are you still willing to talk with me about the charges against you?" As the exes were dragged off, Flash muttered, "I want a lawyer." April struggled and yelled, "This isn't over!" Mikey smirked and said, "That's where you're wrong." Once the cops and the exes were gone, Twilight said, "Thanks for helping us Shiny." He smiled and said, "No problem sis. I gotta go back to work. I'll tell Cadence you said hi. See ya!" Shining Armor then left. Wow. That didn't end as violently as I thought it would. Can't say the same for Soarin. That's when Leo said, "Let's go home."

Mayan Moonlight created by MayanMoonlightArende.