Face To Face

Third Person View

April and her gang were trying to think of a different plan to split up their exes boyfriends/girlfriends. Suddenly Sonata said, "What about we try to kidnap our exes, and all of us take them to different places so they can't see each other ever again?" 

"As much of a good plan that is, that won't work," April said. "Why?" Sonata asked curiously. "For one thing, they would try to escape us and try to regroup with each other, and second thing is they will just reject us!!!" April yelled. Sonata got the point and kept quiet during the rest of the conversation. Timber got an idea and said, "Since the Turtles patrol every night, what about Flash, Cheese, Blueblood, and I  confront them and threaten them to stay away from our exes and April, Sonata, Mona, and Trixie, you girls go confront our exes, and threaten them and if they say no, just capture them to a certain area. You know the one. Big Mac, you know what to do with Slash, right?" Big Mac nodded and said, "Eeyup!" April smirked and nodded her head in agreement. She got up and Sonata, Mona, and Trixie followed her. Timber, Flash, Blueblood, Big Mac, and Cheese got up and headed out as well.

With The Turtles...

The Turtles were patrolling the night like they usually do, they jumped to another tall building, and rested for a little. They suddenly heard a voice say, "We were hoping to find you here." Leo looked over and saw their girlfriends' exes, they got into a stance ready to fight. "Don't worry we're not here to fight, we're here to give you guys a message." Timber said. "What kind of message?" Leo asked. Timber went up to Leo and said, "You better stay away from our exes." Leo scoffed and asked, "Now why would we do that?" 

"Because you'll get something coming to ya," Flash replied. "Like what?" asked Raph. "Do you really think we would tell you?" Cheese asked. When Mikey saw him, he gasped and said, "Hey!!!! I recognize you! You're Weird Al!!!" Cheese groaned and said, "My name is not Weird Al retard, it is Cheese Sandwich and you better stay away from my ex or else!!!!" After Cheese yelled, the Turtles burst out laughing when Mikey thought that Cheese was Weird Al. "I knew Mikey had a big imagination, but that takes the cake!" Donnie laughed. The girl's exes growled and Blueblood said: "You better heed our warning, or else!" After Blueblood said that, they left the Turtles on the roof. After the conversation they had, the Turtles went back to patrolling.

With the Rainbooms (During the same time when their exes confronted their boyfriends)

Sunset, Twilight, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie were hanging out in Sunset's house chatting. While they were talking and laughing, they didn't hear the door open and close. Rarity was the closest to the door, and April snuck behind her and grabbed on to her arms and used a pair of handcuffs and put her arms through the poles of the chair. The other girls had the same treatment. Sunset struggled, trying to get out of the handcuffs. April went into the middle where the girls chatted in the circle. 'Now listen up, you girls better stay away from our exes!" April said. "And why would we stay away from our boyfriends?" asked Sunset. "Because your exes will hurt them," replied Mona. "Ha, they won't be able to stand a chance with our boyfriends!" Twilight said having confidence in her voice.

"Yeah, they're stronger than our stupid exes!" replied Pinkie. "You better watch your mouth if I were you," said Sonata. "Since you, girls won't cooperate, The Great and Powerful Trixie and her friends will just take you with us," said Trixie. The girls got a little scared when Trixie said that they would take them. Pinkie was about to scream for help, but Sonata put a rag over her mouth which had chloroform on it. The other girls followed suit. One by one, Sunset and her friends became unconscious. The Turtle's exes put a blindfold on the girls and took the handcuffs off so they could get the girls' arms out of the chair and put the handcuffs back on. They then loaded the girls into a truck and drove off with them where someone wouldn't think to look for them...