Blue Without You

Third Person View

The next day, Garrett and Leo walked over to Twilight's house. Leo, without his mask this time, informed Garrett about what had happened when he first encountered Timber when he and Twilight were watching Ready Player One. They were outside her apartment. "Okay, let me talk to her first," said Garrett, and Leo nodded. Garrett then knocked on the door. In less than a minute, the door was opened, and Twilight peaked out. She was in her pajamas. She gasped and said, "Garrett?" She then hugged him. "Mind if I come in?" asked Garrett. "Uh, sure," she said, "sorry if I'm not dressed..." She awkwardly let him in. Garrett left the door slightly ajar when he went in. "Your sister told me that you woke up yesterday," said Twilight, "I'm glad that you're alright... Sorry I didn't come to visit yesterday, things have been... hectic lately..."

"I heard," said Garrett, "I guess a lot can happen when you're in a coma. Good thing Dashy recorded some Flash episodes. I'm really sorry to hear what happened... Are you hanging in there?" Twilight looked down and said, "It's been hard to be honest... I said things to Leo that I regret now... Part of me wonders if Leo was actually held against his will... I know how much Leo and Raph are like big brothers to you, Garrett." Leo was hearing all this. She still cared for him! "Well don't worry, I don't feel like the kid in the middle of divorcing parents," joked Garrett, "but whatever it is you want to say to Leo, you can say it right now. He wants to tell you some things too." Garrett nodded, and Leo came in. Twilight looked awkwardly, and turned the other way. "How long were you listening Leonardo?" she asked, trying not to look at Leo. "Long enough," he replied, "if you don't want to look at me, I understand... Just let me explain things... Timber and Trixie were working together with your kidnappers, and the girls' exes. Timber filmed Garrett's beating, and Mona & April created a dart that paralyzed my brothers and I from the neck down. I couldn't move, and Trixie used that opportunity to kiss me against my will." Twilight was surprised, part of her mad that Timber would do something so despicable, and she looked at him. 

"Part of me wondered if I saw your eyes opened," said Twilight, "as if you were forced to kiss her..." Garrett just stood there, awkwardly. "I hated kissing her," said Leo, "Twilight, you have to understand, the last thing I ever wanted to do to you was hurt you." Now Twilight knew he was telling the truth. "Can you ever forgive me?" he asked, "Without you, I'm just... blue..." Twilight was tearing up. "Do you still love me?" she asked, "even after I slapped you and said those horrible things to you...?" The guilt was eating her up inside. Leo walked up to her, and hugged her. "I would rather endure the worst tortures, than not be with you," said Leo, as he began to get choked up, "I forgive you Twilight... Please, forgive me..." Twilight then burst into tears, hugging him tightly. "I love you so much Leo..." she sobbed, "I forgive you... Please, just hold me..." They both hugged each other, shedding tears of joy. Garrett tearfully smiled, happy that Twilight and Leo reconciled and decided to get back together. The two then began to kiss each other. 

"Well, this is awkward..." said Garrett as he saw the two making out, "Hey, I'm gonna leave you two alone... Congrats by the way!" He gave the thumbs up, and left the apartment, shutting the door behind him. On to Phase 2.