Rock, Meet Bottom

Third Person View

 "He did what?!?!?!" Rainbow asked Sunset in shock. It was a day after the uneventful breakups. Sunset and Rainbow were in Garrett's hospital room. "Raphael and his brothers kissed their exes in front of us!" Sunset cried. "I don't know, that doesn't sound like something Raph would do," said Rainbow, "there's gotta be a reasonable explanation behind all this..." 

 "Oh be realistic Rainbow Dash," said Sunset, "there is no explanation. But whatever, it no longer matters... Now I have to focus on Garrett's medical bills..."

"Actually, Garrett's bills have already been paid for," said Rainbow. "What, how?" Sunset asked. "Garrett's boss helped," explained Rainbow, "the modelling business has its perks. Celestia and Luna also paid. They told me Garrett was almost like a son to them." Sunset noticed a pair of glasses and asked, "and the glasses?"

"Those were provided by Garrett's boss too," said Rainbow, "and hey, on the bright side, Splinter's ancient healing worked!" Sunset nodded and said, "Alright, well then I think I'll go home and take a shower that way I won't know whether I'm crying or not..."

A few days later at the lair...

The paralysis serum had finally worn out, and the Turtles were able to move. Leo was sitting on the couch, watching a comedy special. Only he wasn't laughing. He stroked the part where Twilight slapped him. The last words she said to him would haunt him forever. He sighed sadly, a tear from his left eye falling down.

Raphael was in his room, taking his anger out on his punching bag. "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING MONA!!!!" Raph angrily screamed, "I HAD SOMEONE WHO LOVED ME, AND YOU TOOK THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!! I HATE YOU MONA LISA!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!" Suddenly, the rope holding the punching bag snapped, and the bag stepped on his toes, causing him to scream in pain. He took out his sais and stabbed at the bag, causing it to fall down on the floor. He then ran to a wall, and constantly butted his head to the wall. He continued to headbutt himself until he was exhausted, and slumped down. He sobbed bitterly, hugging his knees. 

Donatello was in his lab, trying to focus on creating a new invention. Anything to get his mind off his broken heart. But he couldn't. Not even the wonders of science could mend his broken heart. Donnie hadn't felt this miserable since April broke his heart. "Why would you do this April?" He hoarsely asked. The venom in Rarity's voice was haunting to Donnie. He'd give anything to travel back in time and stop all this from happening. But he couldn't. As he said before, some things were beyond everyone's control. He then slumped on his desk, burying his face in his hands, crying.

As for Michelangelo, nothing could cheer him up. Not even Ice Cream Kitty. The once upbeat and humorous party dude of the group lost his sense of humor. He was cooped up in his room, bawling his eyes out. The look of hurt and betrayal in Pinkie's face would never leave Mikey's mind. Even as he closed his eyes to look away, she was still there. This was worse than any torture Shredder could've come up with. He thought of Garrett and said, "It should've been me... It should've been me..."

Meanwhile, Twilight was in her apartment, trying to read her new Daring Do book. But she couldn't focus. She couldn't get what happened out of her mind. Part of her felt guilty for the things she said to Leo. But the other part of her didn't care since he cheated on her. But part of her wondered if maybe he and his brothers were actually held against their will... "Leo would never do something like that to me, would he?" Twilight thought to herself, "It no longer matters anyway... Even if he was held against his will and sexually assaulted, I doubt he'll want to get back together with me after what I said to him..." She felt so torn apart, it hurt her.

Rarity was with Pinkie at the sweet shop, but they didn't chat or anything. They were more sobbing than chatting. Rarity was sobbing, and eating ice cream every time she wasn't crying. Pinkie, on the other hand, her hair still straight and un-fluffy, was distant and silent. In a way, they were both hurt. 

Cheese Sandwich's P. O. V.

I decided to look for the Turtles. April and my former friends had gone too far! Big Mac had the right idea backing out from this plan. Garrett's now in a coma and could die, and now the relationships have probably been sabotaged. Maybe it's time I made a truce with those Turtles. I found the lair, and saw Leo on the couch. "Hey, uh Leo? Where's Mikey?" I asked. Leo turned around and saw me, asking, "Cheese Sandwich, what do you want? Have you come to gloat?" I shook my head and said, "No, I'm not here to gloat. Where's your brother Mikey? Is he here?" Leo pointed at the hall and said, "Last door on your right." I nodded and said, "Thanks Jack Dawson." Leo rolled his eyes, clearly not amused with my reference to one of Leonardo DiCaprio's most well regarded performances. I then went to where Leo said, and was outside Mikey's room. I knocked on the door and said, "Yo Mike, you in there?" 

"You here to gloat Cheese Sandwich? Cuz I don't want to hear it," Mikey said, sounding bummed. "I've been getting that a lot lately," said Cheese, "No, I'm not here to gloat Mikey. I just want to talk. I'm offering a truce right now. If you let me in, I can help." I then heard the door open, and Mikey let me in. I looked at him, and he looked like a mess. His baby blue eyes lost their twinkle, and they were bloodshot. "Look, kid... I'm sorry about what my former friends did," I said, "Yeah, I wanted your girlfriend-"

"Ex-girlfriend now," Mikey pointed out in a bummer voice. "Well, my point is, I never thought things would go this far," I admitted, "I actually had no beef against Garrett. He's a good guy, and I was disgusted with what the guys wanted to do to him. That's why I'm no longer affiliated with them. Right now, I want to make it right. Not only for Pinkie, but for you. I should've known that Pinkie was happier with you than she was with me. I should've realized it wouldn't work out between her and I. You're the better man for her Michelangelo. Don't let anyone tell you differently." Mikey slumped on his bed, his left leg hanging on the bed. "Like it matters anymore," Mikey said, sounding like some dark and edgy character from the DC Universe, "Pinkie won't talk to me anymore. Same goes for my bros..."

"I'm gonna sit right next to you, can you move your leg?" I asked, and Mikey did that. I sat right next to him, looking at him. "So, this is definitely rock bottom for you guys and gals," I confirmed, earning a nod from Mikey. I smiled and asked, "Well you know what the best part about hitting rock bottom is?" Mikey looked at me and asked in reply, "What?" 

"There's only one way to go after that," I said, jumping on his bed so he'd look up at me, "And that's up!"