Surprise Visit

Third Person View

Rarity was at her job at the fashionista store, humming to herself. She was at the cash register, not a care in the world. It was a quiet day for once. She looked at her nails. She was thinking of maybe asking Donnie if he'd be willing to paint her nails. Though which color, she couldn't decide... Green or purple? Suddenly, a man walked into the store. He was thin and lean. He had Caucasian skin, dark brown hair, and wore a green t-shirt, purple pants, and green and purple Adidas sneakers. Rarity looked at the man with curiosity. Something about him reminded her of someone. He had reddish brown eyes. "Hello sir," said Rarity, "how may I help you?" 

 "Oh, I'm just looking around," said the man. Something about this man's voice sounded familiar. And did he have a gap in his front teeth? "I beg your pardon sir," said Rarity, "but have we met before?" The man smiled and walked to the register. "We may have," said the man. Rarity looked at the man. The reddish brown eyes, the gapped teeth, the green and purple clothes, that familiar voice! "Donnie?" she asked in surprise. He smiled and said, "Surprise!" Her eyes widened. "How did you make such an impressive disguise darling?" Rarity asked, looking at the human Donatello.

 "An invention I created myself," explained Donnie, "You know how in Season 3 of The Flash, the Harrison Wells of Earth 19 created a holographic scrambler that made him look like other people?" Rarity nodded. They'd seen most of the seasons to The Flash on The CW. "This is like that," explained Donnie, "I figured the trench coat and fedora seemed cliched, so I invented this. I've only made one so far, but I'll make more for my brothers, Splinter, and even Slash, that way we can go out during the daytime if we want to!" 

 "That's wonderful darling," complimented Rarity, "but can you take off the scrambler? I prefer the real Donatello." Donnie shrugged and turned off his holographic disguise, turning back into his turtle form. "Perfection," said Rarity as she then kissed Donnie. Meanwhile outside, April and Blueblood were spying on them, and boy were they mad! At first, they didn't know that it was Donnie. Blueblood growled, "Rarity's seeing another man?!?!?! Why that two-timing, unfaithful, cheating little -"

 "Language, Blueblood!" scolded April, "besides, that guy's obviously Donnie." 

 "How can you tell?" asked Blueblood. "Well look at those tacky colors!" April observed, "Green and purple? Who else wears green and purple clothing other than the Hulk? Donnie of course! It's just another one of his convoluted inventions. Alright, here's the plan..."