No normal day

Hi my name is serenity and I'm just your average teenage girl , well not really I'm actually a total tomboy. I play about every sport , but my favorite is basketball. Anyways I'm 17 , I'm 5'8 1/2 and I'm blonde with natural brown low lights.( not sure what it's called when your hair is a light color with darker highlights so let's just go with it) I know, I know it's not normal , but I like it and I definitely don't want to ever get it died. Back to about me ...... that sounded really selfish ..... oh well. I am very competitive and I love to win and I hate losing. I got my letterman when I was a freshman and have been adding patches ever since. I am also in choir and I love to dance. I have lots of friends and considered the "popular girl" I guess. My family is ok I mean I'm in a family of 5 including my mom, dad, and two brothers. So you can say I have a really good life. I had no idea that it would be turned upside down in a matter of a day. It started off with a text I got while I was getting ready for school.
Unknown: Hey.
Me: hello who is this?
Unknown : .....
Me: hello??
End of conversation

Well that was weird I said to myself as I finished getting ready. I wear basically the same thing everyday jeans and a t-shirt , but I wore joggers with a t-shirt and slides today because I was feeling extra lazy today. I threw my hair in a high ponytail and did the rest of my routine, which doesn't include makeup. I mean what's the point? I headed towards school with my backpack and athletics bag in hand. When I was a block away from school I felt as if I where being watched , so I walked faster and got into the school. I walked through the school saying my normal hello's , but something was still off. Like I was still being watched. I was on edge all day. Including during basketball practice. My coach told me to go home and get some rest because I didn't look to good. That, now that made me pissed.  I get I was off , but I hate missing practice. I tried saying I was fine, but she wouldn't budge so I did as told. I was walking home and this time I felt as if I wasn't alone. Like someone or something is there and is going to take me away. I wasn't paying attention because I was so distracted so I accidentally ran into someone. Which obviously scared the living hell out of me.
Me: aah !! Oh sorry I didn't see you there.
??: it's ok hey are you ok you seem a little jumpy.
Me: Yeah I'm ok I am just really nervous.
??: Why is that?
Me: Because..... you know what it's nothing I'm just tired that's all.
??: ok well see you around.
Me: yeah.... ok.
He was nice and looked to be around my age. He was tall with brown hair and ocean blue eyes. Man he was so cute!! Well , I definitely hope I see him again. Little did I know I would see him a lot sooner than I expected.

AAAAAAHHHHH it's my first book!!! Yay I'm so excited tell me what y'all think! 😆😆