Newly committed

Serenity's POV

Me: Damn! Chill out kylee. I said while laughing.
Kylee: Well I cant help that I'm nervous and I don't know where I'm going.
Me: Trust me your going to be blown away!

Jacks POV

Me: Ok is everything ready? She's coming! Everything needs to be perfect! The picnic has to be perfe.....
Jonah: JACK!!

Jonah said interrupting my rant

Jonah: She's going to love it.
Me: You sure?
Chrislynn: Absolutely!
Jonah: We are going to go so you and kylee can be alone.
Jack: Ok.

Jonah and chrislynn then left and I saw another car pull up. I saw Serenity get out and give me thumbs up. She helped Kylee out of the car and started walking my way. She stopped Kylee and then left.

Kylee: Serenity if you left me to die I swear!
Me: Serenity left.
Kylee: What?

I then took off her blindfold and showed her what I did for her.

Kylee: OH MY GOSH JACK! This is amazing! You did all this for me? Me: I know I haven't been the boyfriend you've always dreamed of , but I'm going to change that

Me: I know I haven't been the boyfriend you've always dreamed of , but I'm going to change that. Kylee you are so amazing and you deserve the world! From now on I'm going to be the boyfriend you deserve. I'll plan dates and be more involved in our relationship! I'm sorry I haven't done that from the start.
Kylee: Thank you Jack! I love you so much!
Jack: I love you too! 

I pulled my phone out and posted this on my IG.

1,346,789 likes Jackaverymusic Meet the love of my life! 💕💗 845,921 comments

1,346,789 likes
Jackaverymusic Meet the love of my life! 💕💗
845,921 comments

MsJackAvery aw couple goals!!
Jonahsbxby Cute!!!
Xx.xxbaby Can I have a relationship like this!!
View more comments

Kylee posted this ( pretend this is kylee and jack)

8,658 likes

Bxbykylee he surprised me today! Love this goof!!❤️💞
6,527 comments
Kyleesbae awww! Wait isn't that Jack Avery?
Qt.lov aw my parents!!!
Shawnmendexwifey I want a relationship as real as this one!!💕💕

We then spent the rest of the night in each others company. It was amazing! Thanks to Jonah I remembered how much I love kylee! This night would be one to remember!

Chrislynns POV

Me and Jonah were in the car going home when I felt Jonah's eyes on me.

Me: What?
Jonah: You're just..... never mind.
Me: Tell me!!! Please!
Jonah: I was just admiring your beauty.
Me: Aw Jonah!

I was blushing so I turned away.

Jonah: You're cute when you blush.

We both laughed and headed home.
Sooner or later kylee and jack came home. Jack walked in and had Kylee in his arms carrying her bridal style. Me and Jonah let out an aw. Jack blushed and took kylee upstairs. Jonah and I went to bed a little while later.

The next day

I woke up to a loud crash sound and I practically ran down the hall and scrambled to the kitchen. To see Jonah there with pots and pans all around him.

Jonah: Sorry.....

I just laughed and helped him pick it up.