Next step

Serenity's POV

I have to admit I was really nervous because I hate surprises.

Me: Daniel just tell me please I hate surprises!
Daniel: No you're gonna have to wait!!
Me: Please???
Daniel: Stop it!
Me: What?
Daniel: I can't look at you when you look at me like that!  He said while laughing
Me: Look at me... this can be the way I get it out of you!!
Daniel: No!!
Me: Fine, but if I die it's in you.
Daniel: You're not going to die.

We walked for a little while longer and just talked. We eventually came to a Forrest area  where you could see all the stars it was so beautiful!!

 We eventually came to a Forrest area  where you could see all the stars it was so beautiful!!

Me: Daniel...... this is so beautiful!!
Daniel: I knew you would love it!
Me: Thank you!

I gave him a hug and then looked into his eyes and knew instantly, I loved him so much!
I looked into his eyes and just got lost. Then Daniel leaned in for a kiss as I did the same. When we kissed it was so passionate and loving. Who knew getting kidnapped would be the best thing that ever happened to me. I felt so safe with him like there was nothing there. Just me and him. I loved how goofy and loving he could be. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. We eventually pulled away from each other. Then Daniel said something that took everything to the next level for us!

Daniel: Serenity I know I say it a lot , but I'm want to say it in a way that is special. I love you so much and you are the perfect one for me. You make me happy and when I'm with you, there is nothing else there. You are so beautiful and talented, loving and kind. I know we got off on the wrong hand ,but I'm so glad I eventually got to call you mine. The day you came into my life is the day my life really started. You mean the world to me and I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend. I love you so much babygirl!

He melted my heart with every word he said I couldn't help but cry.

Daniel: Baby, why are you crying?
Me: I don't know honestly. Daniel let me tell you something. The day you kidnapped me I was so confused on why you took me, but looking back now I'm glad you did! You have been the best thing that has ever happened to me. When I am with you I feel like I'm floating! When you kiss me I feel like nothing can ever hurt me! You are my whole world! I love you so much baby!
Daniel: I love you too babygirl!

We sat there under the stars just in each others presence. Every now and then Daniel would give me a passionate kiss. We stayed there for about an hour or two and when we finally decided to go home it was about 2 or 3 am. When we got to the house I got out of Daniels car and was about to walk in when I was sept off my feet by Daniel. At this point I just payed my head on his chest and let him carry me to our shared bed. He laid me down and crawled in the bed and wrapped me in his arms. He gently kissed my head and as I was about to fall asleep Daniel said this.

Daniel: I love you baby.
Me: I love you too Dani.

And with that we both fell asleep to the rythem of our heartbeats.

I finally updated again!! Hope you enjoyed!!