Just tell him

I woke up the next morning cuddled in Daniels arms. I just stared at him while he slept. He was so cute! I gently placed multiple tiny kisses all over his face until he woke up.

Daniel: what a way to wake up.

I just laughed and got up, or at least tried to.

Daniel: No! Lay back down and cuddle!
Me: Fine , 10 more minuets.
Daniel: I'll get more out of you.
Me: Okay, we'll see. I said as I laughed

Kylees POV

I thought it was time to say something to jack about us. I went downstairs and saw jack playing fortnite.

Me: Hey jack ?
Jack: Yeah?
Me: uh..... can I play?
Jack: sure, Come sit down.

Why was I beating around the bush? I know what I want and I normally don't have trouble saying it , but with jack it's like I can't seem to tell him. Why is it so hard for me to tell him what I want? I need to talk to someone besides jack.

Katie's POV

Me:Hey guys,  me and Zach are going on a date which shirt should I wear?
Chrislynn: is say the second one.
Christina: Me too.

All of a sudden Kylee comes in and plops on the bed face down.

Me: What's up girl?
Kylee: I need advice .
Christina: On what?
Kylee: Well you know how everyone's dating someone in this house and how y'all are all coupley? I don't know how else to put it.
Chrislynn: Yeah I guess.
Kylee: Have you ever noticed how jack isn't really, well..... romantic.
Christina: He's never been that way girl.
Me: You want to tell him that you want him to be more romantic, but even though you've always been straight forward you can't seem to tell him?
Kylee: Yes!
Christina: Just tell him, there's no easier way.
Chrislynn: Boy I wish there was though. Jonah's not that way ,but I feel ya. My ex was like that.
Katie: Just tell him girly, you'll feel better.

Jonah's POV

I was laying around on my bed when chrislynn came in and laid down on my chest.

Me: Hey baby.
Chrislynn: Hey.
Me: Need something.
Chrislynn: Well yes actually.
Me: And what would that be?
Chrislynn: Kylee wants Jack to be more romantic.
Me: Ha good luck with that.
Chrislynn: Ok can you please just talk to him. Please!
Me: Fine. I'm not promising anything.
Chrislynn: I just need you to try.

We laid there for a bit until Katie pulled chrislynn out to help with an outfit. I got out of bed and went to talk to Jack. I saw him outside on his skateboard and sat down on a chair.

Jack: Hey Jonah.
Me: Hey. I have a question for you.
Jack: Ok shoot.
Me: Do you realize that you don't spend a lot of time with Kylee?
Jack: What? We hangout all the time.
Me: I meant alone Jack.

He just stayed quiet.

Me: Look I'm just saying you should spend more time with her she deserves it. Spend time with her ALONE.

I then walked away and left him in his thoughts.

Jacks POV

Maybe... he was right.

Hey guys so sorry I haven't been updating , stupid writers block. I also had originally ended this book , but it needed to be continued. I deleted my other books because they were just not working. I'm also working on another book that I plan on it being really good! Thanks guys! Lots of  love 💕💕- Ally