Stuck on him

DANIELS POV

After jack called us me and serenity went back to the house like jack asked us. We got out of the car and headed towards the door. Once we go to the door I knew we were fucked. Kylee the girl jack recently took was screaming bloody murder.
Me: Shit." I thought to myself"
Serenity ran through the door. Once she saw Kylee you could see the anger about to explode out of her.
Serenity: What the actual fuck jack?!
Jack: I'm sorry just please calm her down and I'll explain later.
Serenity: Oh you and the rest of the boys will!
At least that's how I remember the conversation. I don't know I was too focused on serenity's reaction. Currently my heart is beating out of my chest. Serenity took the screaming girl into her arms and that's when me and jack went upstairs to my room.
Jack: I'm scared.
Me: Me too man.
And with that the screaming stopped and a few seconds later serenity bust through the door and slammed it behind her. I can't remember the whole conversation, I do remember trying to calm her down, her getting more pissed , then running out the door.
We stood there in shock for a few seconds the Jonah came up out of breath.
Jonah: Serenity took Kylee and ran down the street we have to catch her!
He said with breaths in between. Jack and Jonah scrambled downstairs while I jumped out the window. I may have messed up big time , but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up the love of my life this easily. We ran down the street after her, but even with Kylee in hand she was too fast for us.
Jonah: Man! Your girl is strong.
Jack: And fast I mean she's carrying Kylee while running at least....... 70 miles per hour. We then headed back to the house because we can easily track the two with the tattoo we gave her and the rest of the girls, even Kylee.

JONAHS POV

We went back into the house and I went to check on Chrislynn because I heard serenity yelling at her earlier.
I softly knocked at her door.
Me: Hey
Chrislynn: hey , she said with tears rolling down her eyes.
I rushed over to her and engulfed her in a hug.
Me: hey shhh it's ok.
Chrislynn: What if I never see her again , what if something bad happens to her and the last thing we did was fight!
Me: It won't be the last time you see her I promise.
Chrislynn: How do you know?
Me: Your guys tattoo we gave you.
Chrislynn: What?
Me: They're tracking devices in disguise.
Chrislynn: oh
Me: I'm sorry we didn't tell you sooner.
Chrislynn: it's ok.
She was still in my arms and at this point we were just cuddling. Man I love this girl, I hope she picks me. Well I think she will because jack really likes Kylee, but still it's her choice.

CHRISLYNNS POV

Man I'm falling for this boy. He makes me feel so safe. I think I love him......

Aye I like this one!!