How do i feel?

Daniel: Serenity I don't just like you. I love you.
I wrapped my arms around his neck because what else am I supposed to do.
Daniel: Please just let me prove to you that I love you.
Me: Ok Dani.
We stayed like that for at least 5 minuets. I couldn't help , but feel safe in his arms. I had fallen asleep in his arms.

DANIELS POV

I looked down and serenity was fast asleep. She looked so adorable and peaceful. I laid her down and covered her up. I made sure she was comfortable and then left. I felt that it would be best to leave especially sense we just met. I left her a note saying that I left so she would be comfortable. I felt it was the right thing to do and with that I left.

CHRISLYNNS POV

While Daniel was talking to Serenity Zach came in and asked if he could talk to Katie. I then left the room. As I walked down the hall I was pulled into another room.
Me: What the hell.
Jack: Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you.
Me: You didn't , but what do you want.
Jack: To talk.
I nodded my head and then saw Jonah right behind jack. I just looked at him confused, then sat down.
Jack: We just want to start off by saying sorry that we have no excuse for taking you , we were just scared we would never see you again.
Me: So you decide just to kidnap me and serenity?!
Jonah: We know we know it's not an excuse.
Me: Damn right it isn't.
Jonah: We're sorry we really are.
Me: Whatever.
Jack: Let us make it up to you.
Me: us?
Jonah: We both.... kinda ..... like you
Me: Well how is that supposed to work?
Jack: Me and Jonah will take you on separate dates and then you will choose who you like better.
Me: Who said I liked you guys?
Jonah: please?
Me: Fine you better be glad you guys are cute.
I then left the room and went back to me and Serenity's shared room and saw that she was asleep and next to her a note.
I decided to be a good friend and look at the note. I read it and I melted reading the note. Daniel was such a gentleman and is lucky that serenity is nice and doesn't want to hurt them because I was holding back every instinct of mine to slap the living hell out of jack and Jonah. They better be glad that I'm being nice today.

SERENITYS POV

I woke up about an hour later to no Daniel and a note. I read the note and he said that he wanted me to be comfortable and he felt that it was the right thing to do so that's why he didn't stay. He's such a gentleman. I hate to say it but I think I'm falling for Daniel. I know it sounds weird , but I'm falling for him and falling hard. I stepped out of my thoughts and got into the shower. I then changed into some joggers and a black jacket crop top and went to Katie's room. Only to see her asleep and looking absolutely worn out and I don't blame her. I went back to me and Chrislynn's room to see her asleep also. I can't believe I didn't see her earlier. I then went downstairs to see Jonah, Jack, and Zach playing video games. I then sat down beside Jonah.
Jonah: Hey Serenity.
Me: Hey what are you guys playing?
Jack:Fortnite.
Me: Are you serious?
Zach: Why, do you not like it. Just like every girl, huh?
Me: What? Um no I was fixing to call next game until you rudely interrupted.
They all looked at my confused.
Jonah: You play?
Me: Hell yeah I do I play with every guy in my school and carry all of their asses.
Zach: Doubt it.
Me: Ok then let's play duos and see who gets carried.
Zach: Fine by me.
We played and to be honest Zach wasn't bad just , not as good as me.
If it wasn't for me Zach would have died a long time ago. I revived him 3 times. I had over 17 kills and Zach had 1. The game was over and Jonah and Jack let Zach have it.
Jack: Dude you got carried so badly.
Zach: Not true.
Jonah: She has over 17 kills!!
I just sat back and laughed.
Me: I told you I was better than you.
Zach: Whatever .
Me: Don't be mad just cause I'm better than you.
Zach: I'm not.
He then got up and walked away. Jonah and Jack busted out laughing.
Jonah: He's so mad.
Jack: Did you see his face?
I was laughing so hard by now. Daniel then walked in so confused as to what just happened.
Daniel: What is so funny?
Jonah: Just look at the screen man.
Daniel: So what?
Jack: Well basically serenity came down and asked what we were playing. We told her that we were playing fortnite and then Zach asked if she even liked it. He then said that she was probably like every girl and hated the game.
Daniel: right?
Jonah: Well Serenity then said she actually loved the game and was probably better than him. So they did duos serenity on the PlayStation and Zach on the Xbox. She literally carried Zach the whole game.
Daniel: That's your score?
Me: Yep.
Daniel: Wow!
Me: I know I'm awesome.
I was smiling so big at how I showed Zach up. Maybe this whole thing wouldn't be so bad after all.

Sorry it's a long chapter. But you know you can still vote and follow my account.