Jealous?

The door opened and Christina came running in. All of us girls got up and ran to her. We tackled her in a group hug. Corbyn then came in and started laughing.

Corbyn: Guess they really wanted to meet you.
Me: Hell yeah we did.
Katie: You have no idea.
Christina: You guys wanted to meet me. I've wanted to meet you guys for so long!!
Chrislynn: Corbyn if you don't treat her right I will kill you!
Kylee: I second that.

All we saw was fear in Corbyns eyes.

Jonah: Ok... well anyone hungry?
Daniel: Me!
Jack: Race you guys to the car!
Me: I got shot gun!
Zach: No I have shot gun!

Everyone looked at each other and ran. Me being me I got there before everyone. I got in the front seat and got buckled. I looked at Zach and stuck my tongue out at him like I was a little 2 year old. Zach fake cried and hoped in the back seat. Daniel got into the drivers seat. Katie sat with Zach, Kylee with jack , Chrislynn with Jonah, and Christina with Corbyn.

Daniel: Where are we going?
Jack: Chipotle?
Everyone: YES!
Daniel: To chipotle it is.

We all sang songs and by sang I mean screamed. It was so much fun. It was in the middle of a song when Daniel rested his hand on my thigh. The song that was on was love lies by Khalid. I looked at him as he mouthed our song! I blushed a little and he noticed. He just smiled back at me.

Kylee: Is there something we are missing, " she whispered to jack."
Jack: Probably. Let's not bother them with it right now.

Kylee simply nodded her head.

Kylees POV

I knew that it wasn't a big deal I was just kind of jealous. I love jack , but he wasn't really all that shall I say "lovey dovey" . You look at Daniel and serenity, Corbyn and Christina, Jonah and Chrislynn , or Zach and Katie. They're all such cute couples. Like I said I love jack and his goofiness, but I also want there to be times were it's just us two and we are having a nice day all to ourselves. A day were he's not wanting to be with the boys 24/7 I know it sounds selfish, but it's how I feel. I don't know maybe I should just get over myself and not think about it.

Serenity's POV

We got to chipotle and we got our food and sat down. Once we got our food and ate. We had so much fun just sitting with each other and talking. Enjoying each other's company. At some point during our conversation I felt Daniels eyes on me. I turned to face him, he looked like he wanted to talk. I simply nodded my head and he took my hand and told the guys we would catch an Uber home. We walked outside and I turned to face him. He had a huge smile on his face.

Me: What are you planning?
Daniel: You'll have to wait and find out.