Mine

SERENITYS POV
Daniel: What are we?
At first I was nervous, but then I knew exactly what to say. I put my arm around his neck and looked at him with a smirk on my face.
Me: I don't know? What are we Mr.Seavey.
Daniel: I know what I would like us to be.
Me: And what is that?
Daniel: How about I take you out on a date. You me at the beach.
Me: Swimming?
Daniel: No swimming this time. We are going tonight.
Me: An evening walk. Daniel Seavey how romantic can you be.
Daniel: Is that a yes?
Me: Absolutely.
I then placed a kiss on his neck and walked back to Kylee with a smirk on my face. I only had one because I know what that kiss did to him.

Daniels POV
After she walked away I was shocked. That kiss turned me on and she knows it. I rushed upstairs and started planning everything out. She will be blown away. I had to make everything perfect. I then called jack up to my room.

Me: JACKKKK!
Jack: What?!
Me: I need your help.
Jack: With what.
Me: setting up a date with serenity.
Jack: Oh yeah your going to ask her tonight right?
Me: Yes. Now I need you to help me set up so come with me right now.
Jack: Yes, sir!
Me: Really?
Jack: Yes.
Me: Let's go ya weirdo.
We then went to a private beach we had access to and set this up.

I then went to the apple store to get serenity a phone because I know she doesn't have one

I then went to the apple store to get serenity a phone because I know she doesn't have one. I got her an iPhone X . I put In mine and the boys numbers in it. I also set up her Instagram, Snapchat, and all of her social media. Everything was done and we are on our way to pick serenity up.

Serenity's POV

I was getting ready for my date with Daniel. I put on this outfit.

I then put on my sandals which were just simple nude color

I then put on my sandals which were just simple nude color. I then went downstairs to see Daniel on the couch.

Me: Are you ready?
Daniel looked up from his phone and wouldn't stop staring.
Me: Hello? Daniel?
Daniel: sorry you just look absolutely gorgeous!
Me: Thank you.
I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and grabbed his hand and we walked to the car. We got in and headed to the beach. I grabbed Daniels phone and plugged the aux chord into it. I played love lies by Khalid ( song above). I was singing along and Daniel was smiling at me the whole time. We finally got to the beach. Daniel grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. We then walked down to the beach and started walking along the beach.
Me: This is so amazing.
Daniel: It sure is.
Me: Thank you.
Daniel: For What?
Me: This.
Daniel: We haven't even gotten to the good part yet.
I looked at him confused. He then pointed further down the beach. I saw candles and a picnic set up.
Me: Daniel, you didn't!
Daniel: But I did.
I ran over to the setup and looked at him as he joined me.
Me: It's beautiful. Thank you.
Daniel: No problem.
I turned to him and looked into his eyes. He was looking into mine. He put his hands around my waist and pulled me in for a kiss. Our lips moved in sync. I felt fireworks go off . It was nothing but sparks. We pulled apart and continued to look into each others eyes.
Daniel: I've been waiting to do that all day.
Me: I love you Daniel.
Daniel: I love you too. I have a question.
Me: And I have an answer.
Daniel: Will you be my girlfriend.
Me: Of course I will.
He smiled at me and picked me up and spun me around. All I could do was laugh.
We then sat down and ate. After we were done he got up and held his hand out. I took it and stood up with him .
Daniel:I want to take a picture for my instagram.
Me: ok.
We got someone to take a picture of us and Daniel posted it to his Instagram. ( pretend it's serenity and Daniel)

237,837 likes Seaveydaniel it's official 💕❤️Comments disabled

237,837 likes
Seaveydaniel it's official 💕❤️
Comments disabled

Me: aww that's so cute.
Daniel: Don't you want to post one to yours.
Me: What?
He then pulls out a phone and hands it to me.
Me: No way.
Daniel: Yes way.
I give him a huge hug and open the Instagram account. I then posted a picture we had taken together.

2,356 likesOfficialserenity Glad he's finally mine! 💗❤️Comments disabled

2,356 likes
Officialserenity Glad he's finally mine! 💗❤️
Comments disabled

We then went home and Daniel plugged his phone in and played a song. It was love lies.
Daniel: This is our song!
Me: awww I love you so much.
Daniel: I love you too.
We then went home and went to bed. I went to sleep happy knowing I'm his.

Daniels POV
We came home and got in bed. I went to sleep happy knowing she was finally mine.