Information please?

Katie: Yes, yes I was kidnapped as well.
Me: Why?
Katie: Honestly I've been here for two days and they still haven't told me.
Chrislynn: Where are you from.
Katie: New York. And you?
Me: Both of us are from Florida.
Katie: Wow.
Me and Chrislynn: Yeah.
Katie: Well I hope we can be friends.
Chrislynn: You seem genuinely nice. She said with tears still in her eyes.
Katie: Thanks you too.
We continued talking until the boys called us all down.
Me: What do the low life's want now?
Corbyn: We have a feisty one dont we.
Me: What do you expect? You took us from our home you dim whit!
Jonah: Everyone just take a chill pill.
I just rolled my eyes and sat next to Chrislynn and Katie.
Daniel: Ok so I know all three of you are wondering why y'all are here.
Me: Nah dip Sherlock.
Daniel: Dang ok, ok.
Zach: Well basically we just wanted you guys to be with us.
Katie: I'm confused.
Me and Chrislynn: Same.
Jack: We want you to be our girlfriends!
Katie: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!
Me: YOU GUYS ARE INSANE!
Chrislynn: YOU ASSHOLES!
Katie, Chrislynn, and I all stormed into me and Chrislynn's room and locked the door.
The boys came rushing to our room and tried to unlock the door ,but failed.
Jack: Please just let us explain.
Daniel: Please let us in.
Chrislynn: If you think for one second we are going anywhere near you assholes you are 100% wrong.
Katie:Especially with your centimeter penises.
I was raging with anger,yet I was heartbroken because I was actually starting to like Daniel. I thought there would be a good reason for him to take me. I realized that I was blinded by my heart. There is absolutely no good reason to kidnap someone. Tears started forming in my eyes and Chrislynn and Katie were comforting me. I was heartbroken.

DANIELS POV

I heard serenity start to cry and my heart just melted. I hate seeing her upset and I just wanted to hold her in my arms. I wanted to tell her everything would be alright. I wanted to kiss her sweet face and tell her I love her. I waited until the boys left and then I gently knocked o the door.

SERENITYS POV

I heard a knock at the door later that night.
Daniel: Serenity , can we talk?
Katie and Chrislynn: GO AWAY!
Me: Guys it's ok let him in.
They let him in and stood there.
Me: give us a few minutes please.
Chrislynn: We will be in Katie's room.
Me: ok.
They then left the room and Daniel shut the door.
Me: What the hell do you want?
Daniel: I'm sorry serenity.
Me: Sorry my ass.
Daniel: I really am. He said as he sat on the edge of my bed.
Me: The sad thing is I thought you actually would have a good reason for taking me and I thought you actually cared for me.
Daniel: I do care about you. I also was just scared that I would never see you again. I know that's no excuse, but Serenity I really like you.
I just looked down and a small tear came from my eye. Daniel lifted my chin and.......

Hahaha sorry that's a cliffhanger for ya! 😂❤️