Friends or Enimies

SERENITYS POV

I woke up in Daniels room with my wrist handcuffed to the bed.
Me:FUCK!
I then heard someone coming up the stairs.
Me: Shit, Shit, Shit!
I finally laid back down and pretended like I was still sleeping. To my surprise ( note the sarcasm) The Daniel Seavey  walked in the room.
Daniel: I know you're awake.
Me: Ahhhh fuck!  I thought to myself.
I waited till he got closer he finally came over to shake me awake then I head butted him. I'm not gonna lie when I saw his face afterwards I thought I was going to die of laughter, but I kept it in.
Daniel: What the actual fuck serenity!
Me: You know exactly why I did that.
Daniel: I get it I messed up ,but still serenity I love you!
Me: That's bullshit Daniel!
Daniel: HOW! I've done nothing but love you !
Me: ARE YOU FORGETTING THAT YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME , MY FRIEND , AND 2 OTHER GIRLS!
Daniel: I'm so sorry , but you can't blame me for loving you and wanting you all to myself!
Me: I can't believe you right now.
We sat in silence for a good 5 minutes and then Daniel stormed out of the room. I could do nothing but cry. I cried myself to sleep and stayed asleep until someone shook me awake.
Katie: Hey.
Me: ....
Katie: Look I know you're mad at me because I knew but, there was nothing I could do I tried to stop them. They wouldn't listen!
Me: You promise?
Katie: I swear.
Me: Ok. What did Chrislynn do?
Katie: To be honest she didn't do anything. She just told Jonah to be careful. It's like he has her in a trans or something. Except this is the real world so...... yeah.
Me: Wow. You think you know someone. Where's Kylee?
Katie: Still downstairs knocked out.
Me: Where is she going to sleep?
Katie: She can stay with me.
Me: Actually can we move Chrislynn to your room. 1. I'm still pissed at her and 2. Kylee would probably be more comfortable with me.
Katie: Yeah that's fine. I know this is hard for her and the rest of us so why not.
All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. I look up to see the one , the only Chrislynn.
Chrislynn: Can we talk.
Katie then looked at me and I looked to Chrislynn.
Me: Sure I mean it's not like I can go anywhere.  I said while wiggling my hand making the handcuffs wiggle to.
Katie then exited the room.
Chrislynn: So how are you.
Me: Why do you care.
Chrislynn: Look I'm sorry. I tried but...
Me: Don't even start with that I tried bullshit. I know you did nothing to stop them, you just told Jonah to be careful.
Chrislynn: What? How did you? When did you?
Me: So it's true? I can't believe you !
Chrislynn: Serenity please I can explain.
Me: Just go.
Chrislynn: Um this is my room to.
Me: Not anymore. Now that Kylee is here she isn't comfortable with anyone  but me.
Chrislynn: Ok.

CHRISLYNNS POV

I walked away from my best friend with tears in my eyes that day. I don't want to loose her as a friend, but I think it might be to late.