Bruises

DANIELS POV

I decided I would let her go. It's not good for her to just be locked up like this. I walked to her room where she was laying down and as soon as she saw me with the keys her eyes lit up. I unlocked the handcuffs.
Serenity: Really?
Me: Go be with your family. And with that I handed her a plane ticket back to her home in Florida.
And with that she ran out of the house. I broke down instantly. Tears started flowing out of my eyes like a river. I fell to my knees and started punching the ground till my fist bled. I just let the love of my life go. How can I live with myself?

SERENITYS POV

I ran out the door and headed for the airport and boarded the plane. I was actually nervous about going home. I mean I have been gone for a while.

Time skip

I finally got home. I got off the plane and headed home. I got to my house and the front door was cracked open.
At this point I was scared. I might have lied to everyone when I said my family was normal. My dad was a drug addict and drank a lot. I opened the door.
Me: Hello? Anyone? I'm home.
Dad: Where were you all this time?
He said this with anger in his eyes.
Me: I was taken by some people but I'm back now.
Dad: Don't lie to me! You were probably off getting high like the awful person you are.
Me: No I wasn't I swear . Were is mom?
Dad: She left. And it's all your fault.
Me: What do you mean?
Dad: SHE LEFT ME YOU DUMBASS! Because you ran off!!
At this point I was scared out of my mind. I looked at my dad with fear in my eyes.
Dad: YOU FUCKING IDIOT!  He then threw down a glass right in front of me. The glass had shattered and a piece flew and cut my leg. He then threw alcohol all over me. He started hitting me. I got up and ran. I ran as if my life depended on it which it did. I went to a nearby gas station and into the restroom. I looked at the cuts my dad gave me and the bruises he left. I looked awful, pitiful, like I was an animal, and I couldn't cope. I broke down into tears. I then called Chrislynn. I know we have been on bad terms but she's the only one who knows.

PHONE CONVERSATION

Chrislynn: Hello?
Me: Chrislynn? I said with tears in my eyes.
Chrislynn: I don't need you to explain. I already got you a plane ticket back.
Me: How did you-
Chrislynn: Daniel told me he let you go home.
Me: Thank you.
Chrislynn: No problem.
Me: Bye.

END OF CONVERSATION

I then headed to the airport. I looked like a mess. I got to my seat and I looked out the window and fell asleep. When the plane landed I woke up and got an Uber back to the boys house. I knocked on the door and Daniel opened the door. I had already had tears in my eyes.

Daniel: Serenity what happened?
I looked into his eyes and broke into tears. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried even harder. Daniel wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt my knees go weak and Daniel noticed. He picked me up bridal style and carried me inside. He sat down on my bed and held me close. He rubbed my back and played with my hair. He also started singing to me and within a couple of seconds darkness consumed me. I fell asleep in Daniels arm.

Ok tell me what you think. Is it good ?