I need your help

JACKS POV

Jonah was right I need to spend more time with her. All of a sudden it was like a lightbulb went over my head. I ran upstairs and bust through Jonah's door.

Jonah: Jack you ok bud?
Chrislynn:Yeah you good?
Jack: I need y'all help!
Jonah: With what?
Jack: No time to explain just get in the car!!
Chrislynn: Yes sir!

Kylees POV

I was upset with myself that I didn't tell him so I went into Serenity and Daniels room just to talk to someone.

Me: Hey serenity.
Serenity: Heyyyyy , you good?
Me: Yeah, where's Daniel?
Serenity: He went to the store with zach and Corbyn.

Just then Christina and Katie walk in.

Katie: What's up my dudes!!
Christina: Holaaaa!
Me: Hey.
Serenity: Whasupppp
Christina: Kylee you good?
Me: Yeah I'm just upset with myself.
Katie: Why?
Me: Because I was going to tell jack we need to spend more time together but I .....
Serenity: Did you freeze up?
Me: Yeah , well more like asked if I could play a round of fortnite.
Christina: But you're really straight forward? That's not like you.
Katie: For real!! What happened?
Me: I don't know it's like every time I go to tell him I just , can't.
Serenity: Awwww your in loveeeee!!
Me: What does that have to do with it?
Serenity: I remember you telling me you only do that with people you love. Besides your friends. ( not mentioned in the story)
Christina and Katie: AWWWWW
Me: Oh shut it.

We all laughed and then serenity came up with an idea.

Serenity: We should watch a movie to get your mind of things.
Me: Why not.
Katie: How about IT?
Christina: Done!

We put the movie in and since me and Serenity don't get scared that easily we separated. I sat with Katie while serenity sat with Christina. All throughout the movie Christina and Katie's screams filled the room. Occasionally me and Serenity's because they were holding on so tight that it legitimately hurt. The movie ended and we all got up and stretched.

Katie: That wasn't so bad.
Christina: Yeah it really wasn't.
Serenity: Tell that to the bruises you left on our arms.

She said pointing to the bruises they left on us.

Me: Next we watch a scary movie with you two Zach and Corbyn are going to have to be here. I know Corbyn doesn't really like them but still! Jeez girls my arms are throbbing. I said laughing
Katie and Christina: Sorrrrryyyyyyy.

Just then Zach , Corbyn, and Daniel walked in.
Daniel walked over to say hi to serenity until he saw the bruises on us.

Daniel: What happened?!
Me and serenity: Hague and Christina happened .
Corbyn: Please don't tell me you watched a scary movie???
Me: Sorry
Zach: Why??
Me: aww just wanted to. I said not wanting to admit the real reason.
Daniel: You guys scared me I thought y'all got jumped or something!

We all laughed and then serenity gave him a kiss and told him he didn't need to worry about her. Out of no where Serenity got a call. She tilted it towards Daniel with a confused look. Daniel just nodded his head for her to answer it.

Serenity: Hello? Hey! Ok ok slow down , *gasp* really! Aww that's so cute! Ok ,yeah , ok byeee!!

Serenity looked at the other girls who just got a text all except me. They just nodded their heads.

Serenity: Kylee get in the car!!
Me: Why?
Serenity: Just come on.

She pulled me into the car and forced me to put a blindfold on.

Me: Where are we going??

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Let me just say 1k views?!!! WHAT??!! Thank you so much💕💕 I love you all!! Anyways if you liked the chapter make sure to vote on it. Just so you all know I'm currently dancing around my room because I'm so happy!! 💗 ok I'm done now!! Byeeeeeeeeee