What are we ?

SERENITYS POV

Me: Well... I don't know Daniel.
Daniel: Come on, please. For me!!
Me: Fine.
He then tackled me and showered me with kisses.
Me: Daniel! Daniel! Stop! I said while laughing.
He didn't stop and kept going things got a little more heated. He stoped kissing my face and looked me in the eyes. We sat like that for a while. He then took my chin in his hand and he kissed me and I kissed back. We kept going like that for a few more minutes. I felt so safe and loved with him. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled. He looked into my eyes and smiled back. We then sat on the roof together and star-gazed until sunrise. I fell asleep in Daniels arms when the sun began to rise.

Time skip

I woke up a few hours later and noticed I was in a bed somehow. I looked over and saw Daniel asleep next to me. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead.
He smiled without waking up. I then got out of bed and took a shower and got dressed into this.

I went downstairs and saw kylee sitting on the couch playing fortnite

I went downstairs and saw kylee sitting on the couch playing fortnite. I decided to join her.

Me: What's up hoe.
Kylee: What's up bitch.
Me: I got next game.
Kylee: ok.
Me: How many wins so far?
Kylee: 2
Me: How many kills?
Kylee: 8 first game 7 second game.
Me:Nice!
I then gave her a high five and we played until jack came into the room.
Jack: Hello ladies.
Kylee:hey.
Me: Bitch. I said under my breath.
Jack: What?
Me: nothing.
Kylee was laughing and I looked at her and we both busted out into laughter. Jack just looked at my weird.
Me: you know what sounds fun right now?
Kylee: A game of basketball?
Me: You know me so we'll fool.
Kylee: You know it!
Over the past few days me and Kylee have gotten really close and Chrislynn, Katie, Zach, and Jonah went on a vacation to the Bahamas which I'm completely jealous about. Corbyn on the other hand is with his girlfriend in New York. So it's just me kylee, jack, and Daniel in the house.
Me and kylee went to a basketball quart near by and started shooting. We got bored and decided to play one on one and whoever won has to buy the others ice cream. In the end it was 30-29 and I won.
Kylee: Dang it man.
Me: Man, every time we play it's like we alternate who wins. Last time you won.
Kylee: Yeah but we didn't make a bet last time. But this time I have to buy you ice cream.
Me: Haha. Yep don't worry all I want is chocolate ice cream.
Kylee: Yeah right we'll get there and you'll end up wanting a double dip cookies and cream covered in chocolate.
Me: You know that does sound really good.
Kylee: SHIT!
Me: Hey you brought that on yourself. Let's go.
We left laughing and walked to get our ice cream.
We eventually made it home and we both went to our room and finished our ice cream. We then went outside and took an Instagram picture together.

(Left is serenity right is kylee

(Left is serenity right is kylee.)
235,127 likes
I love this girl so much! ❤️💕
Comments
Happylife why are you so pretty? You both are.
Welp23 Aww two cuties!
Seaveydaniel ❤️
Jackaverymusic 💕
Whydontwelover How does Daniel and jack know you guys?!
Ohhhhh667 awww are y'all dating! Who's dating who?!

I was then pulled inside by Daniel.
Daniel: Hey.
Me: Hi.
Daniel: I have a question.
Me: And I most likely have an answer.
Daniel: What are we?

Ayyye another chapter finished finally 😂😂