A day with daniel

After I was finished playing fortnite with the boys I went upstairs to Daniels room and lates down on his bed. I got up to go take a shower. After I was done I got out got changed and took my phone off the charger. I was checking everything when I felt arms snake around my waist. I looked back to see Daniel swaying back and forth with me between his arms.
Me: Hey Daniel.
Daniel: Hi.
Me: Whatcha doing?
Daniel: Hugging the most beautiful girl in the world.
I blushed so hard and immediately looked down. Daniel took his arms from my waist, turned me around , and lifted my chin with his finger.
Daniel: Why are you hiding your face.
Me: Because I'm so red and it's embarrassing.
Daniel: No your cute when you blush.
I turn a darker shade of red , hug Daniel, and burry my face into his chest. He let out a small laugh .
Daniel: I want to take you out tomorrow.
Me: Are you asking me out?
Daniel: I most certainly am.
Me: Well then I accept.
I then hug him and never want to leave his embrace.
Daniel:I'm so tired.
Me: Me too.
Daniel: Want to watch Netflix?
Me: Is that even a question?
Daniel let out another small laugh. We got in bed and cuddled the rest of the night while watching stranger things and riverdale. In a matter of a few hours we both fell asleep and woke up to a bunch of clicks. I woke up and saw Zach, Jack, and Corbyn taking pictures.
I looked over and saw Daniel still asleep with his arms wrapped around me and let me just say instead of 50 shades of grey call me 50 shades of red. I hid my face in Daniels chest , which caused him to wake up. He looked around to assess the situation. He looked down then laughed. He told the boys to leave .
Daniel: Look at me. He said with a laugh.
Me: No
Daniel: Why not?
Me: Because I'm blushing.
Daniel: Your cute when you blush though.
I then looked up at him and back down.
Me: There you happy?
Daniel: Yes , yes I am.
I let out a small laugh, then Daniel gets up and holds out his hand. I look at him confused, but I take it anyways.
Daniel: Go get ready.
Me: Ready for what.
Daniel: Our date silly.
Me: ok. Where are we going.
Daniel: The beach. Don't wear a swim suit though because we aren't swimming.
Me: ok.
I then get changed into this.

Then I walked into the living room where Daniel was waiting

Then I walked into the living room where Daniel was waiting. He looked at me then his jaw dropped. I laughed a little to myself.
Me: You know staring is rude.
Daniel: Sorry your just so pretty.
Me: You don't look to bad yourself.
Daniel: Let's go.
Me: ok
We walked down to the beach and talked . We were watching the sun go down and it was absolutely beautiful. I found out that Daniel and the rest of the boys are in a band and he plays multiple instruments. I rested my head on Daniels shoulder and broke the silence.
Me: You know your not so bad Daniel.
Daniel: I told you if you just gave me a chance I would prove you wrong I'm glad I did.
All of a sudden Daniel got a call and handed me the phone. The call was from jack.
Me: Hello?
Jack: Serenity I need your help.

AHHHH ULTIMATE CLIFFHANGER 😂😂😂😂