Cant fix it

Corbyns POV

I was again waiting for Daniel to come home. I was still so pissed at him. I knew he would be home early so I woke up around 7 to make sure I didn't miss him. Soon enough everyone else , but serenity came down and joined me.

Katie: Is be here yet?
Kylee: Did we miss him?
Jonah: does he remember anything.
Zach: I want answers!!
Jack: No one wants them more than me!
Chrislynn: Oh I beg to differ!
Christina: Same here!!
Me: SHUT UP ALL READY!  No offense Christina, the rest of you are just annoying.
Everyone but Christina and me: HEY!
Christina: None taken babe.

All of a sudden the Person of interest walks in the door Daniel.

Katie: Speak of the devil!
Daniel: What?
Jack: You know what!
Daniel: I'm confused.

I got up out of my seat and looked at Daniel for a second. I then punched him straight across the face.

Me: DID THAT BRKNG BACK YOUR MEMORY?!
Daniel: Are you guys mad about serenity? What happened between me and her?
Chrislynn: So you do remember!
Jack: You BASTARD!!

Jack lunges at Daniel , but before he could do anything Jonah grabbed him and held him back.

Kylee: ITS BAD ENOUGH YOU CHEATED ON HER! BUT THE FACT THAT YOU WERE SOBER WHEN YOU DID IT! OOOOO YOU BETTER BE GLAD I CANT FIND MY BAT YOU JACKASS!

All of a sudden Daniels eyes shifted to the staircase. Then the rest of us looked over in that direction, to see Serenity there tears streaming from her face.
She walked over to Daniel quietly and calmly. Besides the tears down her face.

Serenity: You were sober? She said in a quiet voice.

Daniel just looked down to avoid eye contact.

Serenity: You have put me through hell! I ha e come back to you every time because I thought it was love. Now I see how stupid I was. Apparently love is just another word to you. You know what it is to me? It's caring about someone beyond all rationality, it's wanting them to have the world because you believe it's what they deserve. Or at least that's what I thought it was. You broke me Daniel, and I don't know if I can fix it. Hell , I don't know if I can fix it at all. You were the first guy that I felt special with. Did I not love you enough? Did I do something to make you hate me? What did I do Daniel?

She was sobbing uncontrollably, I just wanted to hug her and never let her go! I know everyone else felt the same way. Well you know besides Daniel.

Serenity: I have had to do something to make you say those things, to make you do that to me, to make you kiss her, oh and let's not forget the fact you were sober! I gave you my heart, my soul , my everything, and you took it and tore it to pieces.

She started to walk to the door , but before she went out she turned around.

Serenity: I hope you're happy Daniel.

And with that she left. She had all the girls in tears and us boys on the verge of them. All the girls went after serenity. That left us boys to talk to Daniel.

Jonah: What was going through your head? What made you even think about doing this?

After he said that he left the room shaking his head.

Jack: Like she said Daniel, you broke her, and to make it worse she doesn't even know how to fix it.

Jack also left the room.

Zach: I thought you were better than this Daniel.

Zach did the same. I stood there for a moment.

Me: You know how hard it is to even look at you right now? You made one hell of a mistake! Way to go Daniel, you just lost the one girl that helped you with all of your problems. Weather you know it or not.

I then left the room and went after Serenity. I just couldn't understand why he would cheat on the one person who made him better.

What happened to Daniel? What did serenity help him with? Is he going to try and fix this? Keep reading to find out! Hope you all enjoyed! 💕💕 love y'all!