Heartbeat tattoo

I finally got home and decided to call my best friend chrislynn.
Chrislynn: hello
Me: hey
Chrislynn: hey what's up?
Me: I was wondering if you could come over I think someone is watching me.
Chrislynn: oh ok are your parents home?
Me: no they're on a business trip and my brothers are at their friends house.
Chrislynn: ok how about I pick you up and you can stay at my house till your parents get home.
Me: that sounds great thanks.
Chrislynn: no problem be there in 5 minuets.
Me: ok
End of conversation
I went to my room to pack and once I was done the doorbell rang signaling that chrislynn was here. I ran downstairs and opened the door.
Chrislynn: ready?
Me: Yeah I just have to get my bag.
We both went upstairs to get my bag and as soon as we got in my room the power went out.
Me: Chrislynn?
Chrislynn: let's get out of here.
Chrislynn grabbed my hand and we were halfway out the door when I felt someone else grab my waist. I screamed bloody murder and told chrislynn to run , but I was to late they had already grabbed her. The last thing I saw as the man had put a rag over my mouth , was dark ocean blue eyes. Just like the guys eyes I had met earlier. Then everything went black....

I woke up in a very dark room tied to a chair. I saw chrislynn still asleep in a chair next to me. I told myself not to freak out and me being me I was able to untie myself.
Me: If your going to kidnap someone you should tie them to where they can't get out. I thought to myself
I then untied Chrislynn and carried her bridal style. She is so light wow. Luckily they didn't notice I still had my phone. I checked the time and it was 4 am.
Me: Good they're probably still asleep.
I found a window and climbed out of it with Chrislynn in my arms. As soon as I got outside I ran like I've never run before and that says a lot especially sense I'm in track as well. I got to the nearest park and decided to take a rest. I had at least ran 3 miles without stopping. I set Chrislynn down and when I did I saw I now had a tattoo that looks like a heartbeat on my finger.  I looked at Chrislynn's finger and she had the same one. Weird. I was zoned out when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked up and saw those cursed blue eyes. Someone else with curly hair picked up Chrislynn and put her in a black van. I jumped at him and screamed.
Me: PUT HER DOWN.
Before I could punch the living daylights out of the guy I was grabbed by the waist and held back.
Me: LET ME GO! LET HER GO!!
??: Shhhhh hey calm down. He said in a really calm voice. He ended up calming me down enough to talk to me.
??: we aren't going to hurt you or your friend. We need you to get in the van or i will have to make you ok. He said this in a really calm voice,  he sounded like he genuinely cared. Who was this mysterious guy. What did he want with me and Chrislynn?