Chapter Twelve

"Good God, Frankie. That was a run. That was it. I think we have it!" Chase exclaims, clapping his hands.

I lay on the floor, taking the water Jenny gives me and chugging it. She tosses me a towel and I use it to wipe the sweat from my face and neck.

"Hey. Frankie, right?" a voice says behind me.

I sit up, ignoring the pain in my abdomen as I turn to see the most beautiful girl in the entire universe.

She was as tall as I was with a toned body. Her sun kissed skin was glistening with a bit of sweat and her blonde hair was long and styled into a long French braid and she had the bluest eyes I've ever seen and the reminded me of the morning sky in June.

She was one of the three dancers that would be with me on stage tonight and was dressed in blue work out clothes.

I clear my throat and nod, smiling small. "Uhm, yeah. I'm Frankie. The noob." I say, smirking.

The girl smirks and sits next to me on the edge of the stage, taking a swig of her own water before offering me her hand.

"I'm Blake. You're an amazing dancer. Have you taken any classes or anything?" she asks.

I laugh and take her hand. "I guess we both have guy names. And no, actually. I'm a medical student. I've never really danced before." I tell her honestly.

Blake nods, grinning. "Yeah right. You're amazing. And a medical student? What the hell are you doing here?" she asks, looking at me.

I shrug, my mood dropping a bit at the question. "Uhm.."

Blake's eyes widen and she touches my shoulder gently, giving me an apologetic smile. "Hey, you don't have to tell me. I get it, trust me. I was just trying to break the ice. Y'know, make more friends." she tells me.

I nod and smile at her. "Thanks. It is complicated and I appreciate that. I'd actually like to friends." I tell her.

At that, Blake smiles and we both jump to our feet when the door slams open and Josh walks in accompanied by Louis.

When Louis looks up and sees Blake, his scowl in replaced by a discreet smile and I watch as Blake's cheeks redden and she excuses herself, walking backstage.

Louis says something to Josh and he nods before Louis also goes backstage.

"Jenny! How's the routine coming along?" Josh asks, walking onto the stage and looking around at us.

Jenny looks at Josh with an annoyed stare and shrugs, looking over at Chase who was standing behind me.

"It looks great. We just finalized everything and Chase finished Frankie's outfit earlier this morning. We have the props and the rest of the girls seem to like each other and Frankie, so that's a plus." she explains.

Josh nods and glances at me, then back at Jenny. "Well, I'd like to see the real performance tonight. Cola, get up and go back to my office and shower. There are clothes waiting for you. You have thirty minutes to be ready. If you're not, I'm coming in there and we'll leave how you are."

I blush and stand up, my legs aching and begging for relaxation.

"Yes, sir." I say, walking past him. 

I feel everyone's eyes on me as I rush out of the theatre and to Josh's office.

I lean against the door and sigh, running a hand over my face as I walk to the large bathroom in Josh's even larger office.

As I walk, I quickly undress myself and set my clothes in a pile in front of the bathroom door.

Walking in, buck naked, I turn on Josh's shower and step in, letting the water wash away all the sweat from rehersal.

My shower was quick and as I turn off the water, I hear the bathroom door opening and see Josh through the shower doors.

I cover my body as best as I can with my hands before peeking out the door, shooting a glare at Josh.

"What the hell are you doing in here?" I demand.

Josh grins, leaning against the sink and eyeing me. "You were taking too long. Your 30 minutes are almost up, Cola."

I roll my eyes and spot the towel rack next to him before meeting his eyes.

"Well, can you at least hand me a towel?" I ask.

Josh shakes his head, his eyes shining with mischief.

"Nope. Come get it yourself."

I gape at him, swallowing hard before I open the door and step out tentively.

Josh sucks in a breath and I look up at him, biting my lip as I walk up to him, our chests nearly touching as I reach out and grab a towel.

Josh's eyes roam my body until he meets my eyes and I wrap the towel around myself securely.

I smirk as he clears his throat and looks away, taking a step back.

"Your clothes are on the counter. Get dressed and hurry the hell up." He snaps before turning and walking out the door, slamming it behind him.

I bite my lip, watching him leave before I quickly get dressed in the clothes he left for me.

Black skinny jeans, my converse, my scrunchie and a coca cola sweat shirt along with my underwear was the outfit he picked out.

I rolly my eyes at my reflection and keep my hair down to air dry it.

I walk out and find Josh leaning against his desk, his phone in his hand.

I clear my throat and Josh looks up at me before he stands up and walks to me.

"Cola. You look good. Let's go." He says, smirking at my shirt.

I smile and shake my head, following him as we leave his office and go down the stairs.

"So, Sir...where exactly are we going?" I ask, looking up at Josh.

I watch his facial expression change from relaxed and happy to serious in a matter of seconds.

"You're going to witness a deal go down, Cola."

I blink. What the actual hell.