Chapter Sixteen

Feeling Josh's lips against mine made my entire body ignite with a fire that I honestly didn't want to put out.

Josh grabbed my thighs and lifted me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I squeal against his lips and quickly wrap my arms around his shoulders, sinking my fingers into his hair.

Josh groans and squeazes my thighs before pulling away from the door and walking over to his couch.

He lays me back on the couch and moves over me, his hands on either side of my head.

Josh pulls his lips away from mine, resting his forehead against mine.

"Cola..if we continue like this, I won't be able to control myself anymore." He tells me, his green eyes glowing.

I swallow hard, panting beneath him.

I bite my lip, looking up at him before looking away. "Josh...I'm a virgin."

Josh blinks, pushing himself up a bit more as he looks down at me.

"What?" He asks, his brows furrowing.

I swallow again and prop myself up on my elbows.  "I-uh, thought you would figure it out by now. I mean, when we first met and you said I've never been touched-"

"I thought you just wanted me to stop being nosy!" Josh exclaims, standing up.

I shake my head, biting my lip as I watch him pace the room.

I did up and lean back against the couch, crossing my arms over my chest.  "Why are you so upset anyway?"

Josh scoffs, shooting a glare at me. "You're such a prude. And I just..fuck!" He shouts, kicking the coffee table.

I flinch and stand up, rubbing my arms.

"Just what?" I ask, slowly making my way over to him.

Josh pauses, looking over at me.
His eyes travel down my body and he finally closes the distance between us, his hands cupping my face.

"Cola, you're too damn good for me. And everytime I see you I have to refrain myself from coming over, stripping you down, and fucking you right there."

His words make my cheeks redden. I bite my lip and look down and Josh looks at me, his eyes narrowing.

"You and that damned lip." He mutters, brushing his thumb along my lip.

I gently bite the tip of his thumb and next thing I know, he locks the door and picks me back up, his lips smashing against mine.

I moan softly against Josh's lips and writhe as his hands cup my ass, holding me against him.

Josh lays me back on the couch and presses his hips hard against mine.

I cry out and push at his arms before he sits up and slowly grinds his hips into mine.

I run my hands down Josh's toned chest and stomach, admiring the hard muscle under my fingertips.

I lean up and kiss along his jaw and neck, my fingers teasing along the waist band of his pants.

Josh shudders and pulls away, reaching behind me to undo the leather straps of my outfit.

Josh struggles to slide it from my body, cursing under his breath and I laugh.

He looks up at me, his eyes seeming to soften a bit. He leans forward and captures my lips in a soft, demanding kiss that makes my insides melt.

I cup his face gently in my hands as I kiss him back, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Josh grabs my hands and pins them above my head, then uses his hand to pull at the front of my outfit, causing the lace and mesh to rip off.

That's one way of doing it.

I gasp and pull my hands away from his grasp, trying to cover the front of my now exposed body.

"Josh! Oh my God." I exclaim.

Josh chuckles and places his hands on my exposed hips, his thumbs brushing closer to my lower navel.

My breath hitches in my throat once more and I look at Josh.

"I won't do anything you don't want me to, okay? Tell me to stop and I will." Josh says as he leans down.

I nod quickly and bite my lip as I feel his lips on my stomach.

I close my eyes and lift my hips as Josh pulls the rest of my torn get up off of me, tossing it to the floor.

I lie naked on the couch with Josh kidding lower and lower. Once he reaches my thighs, he looks up at me.

"You're beautiful, Cola." He says, stroking my thighs before leaving kisses on my inner thighs.

I blush and lean my head back as his lips find the most sensitive part of my body.

I moan quietly and reach down, my fingers digging into Josh's hair and tugging a bit.

Oh my Jesus.
This is what it feels like? It's so..good.

Josh does something with his tongue and I cry out, sitting up and gripping his hair, my other hand grabbing his shoulder.

"Oh my God, Josh. Don't-Ah!" I moan out, biting my lip hard as he looks up at me.

Josh's eyes shine and he reached up, wrapping his arms around my thighs as he pushes me back down.

His mouth continues to ravish me and I begin to feel my body clench in ways I've never felt before.

The room fills with my moans Josh's accational grunts and groans as my nails sink into his shoulders.

Josh's hands stroke my hips and thighs as his tongue moves against me, our eyes locking in an intense gaze.

I bite my lip and move my hips a bit, feeling that pressure build up to where it was almost painful.

"Josh, I don't think I can hold it." I mutter, swallowing a moan.

Josh pulls back a bit, nibbling and kissing my thighs. "Then let go."

As the words leave his lips, they're back to attacking my body and sending rushes of pleasure throughout my body.

With each lick, each suck, Josh draws me closer and closer to my peak. Josh changes his technique and nibbles lightly.

I let out a silent scream as I reach my peak and arch my back, the orgasm ripping through me so hard I only see white, my fingers gripping for whatever they can find.

Josh reaches up and grabs my hands in hjs, squeezing hard as he rides out my orgasm with me.

Once I catch my breath, I lay panting on the couch. Josh crawls ontop of me and touches my cheek gently.

"How was that?" He asks, smirking.

I lick my lips and look up at him, smiling. "That was..amazing."

Josh smiles and leans down to meet me in a soft kiss, only to stop when there's a knock on the door.

"Josh, it's Louis. We have a problem. "

I watch as Josh sits up, looking over at the door before looking back at me.

"What kind of problem?" Josh demands.

"Bryan is here."