Chapter Seventeen

Josh jerks himself away from me and stands, pointing to the bathroom.

"There are clothes in the closet. Go grab some and stay in the bathroom until I tell you to come out, understand?" he tells me quietly.

I nod bite my lip, covering myself up as much as I can as I run to the small closet right outside of the bathroom.

I grab a pair of plaid boxers and one of Josh's button up shirts before disappearing into the bathroom.

As I get cleaned up and dressed, I hear the door to Josh's office open and Louis voice, followed by another one I didn't recognize.

"Josh! How are you, man? That was one wicked dance out there. Was that one of your girls?" the voice says.

Josh chuckles and I hear the leather on the couches creak as they sat.

"She is. Very new as well. And thank you for coming, Bryan, but, to what do I owe this little visit?" Josh asks.

I slowly crack open the bathroom door to see what they're doing and sink to the floor, leaning against the counter as I watch them.

The newbie, Bryan, was sitting facing me. His facial features weren't as defined or strong as Josh's or Louis's but you can tell that he definitely works out. His brown hair was curled and cut close to his head, his brown eyes seeming hollow. He had a thick bandage on his neck and it seemed to be bleeding through.

I tilted my head closer to the door to hear what they were saying.

"Well, I wanted to come and see if that bitch was actually dead. And I need some new merchandise." Bryan says, shrugging. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a large stack of cash, setting in on the coffee table. "This should be enough for a few months. I'll be sure to send the rest over once I'm good with the trade."

Josh nods and I bite my lip as he stands up, walking to his desk. He glances in my direction and his eyes meet mine, hardening instantly.

"Back up." he mouths.

I swallow and avert my eyes, moving away from the door but not far enough away to stop watching Josh.

He grabs his phone and taps quickly on it before sliding it into the back pocket of his pants. "I'm assuming you'd like Louis to bring it? You and he always share some lovely conversations."

Bryan chuckles and stands, fixing his suit jacket as he looks at Josh. "That and he's he one who tests out the product. I love you, Josh, but I've been crossed with my drugs before." he says.

Josh nods, then leads Bryan to the door, a firm grip on his shoulder. "Understood. I'll have him there around eleven tomorrow. Be ready. Have a great night. Oh, Emily is waiting for you by your car. Bye!"

Bryan opens his mouth to say something more but Josh slams the door in his face, locking it.

I stand up and open the door, walking toward Josh.

Josh turns around to face me and his eyes widen a bit when he sees me in only one of his dress shirts.

"Damn, you look better in my clothes than I do." he says, his eyes traveling from my lips down to my thighs that are barely covered by the hem of his shirt.

I blush at his words and run a hand through my hair, looking up at him. "I highly doubt that."

Josh comes closer and cups my cheek in his hand, resting his forehead against mine. "Are you okay?" he whispers.

His question catches me off guard and I nod, looking up at him. "That guy, that's who Summer stabbed?" I ask.

Josh nods and pulls away before taking my hand and leading me to the couch. He sits down and pulls me into his lap, his hands on my thighs as he looks up at me.

I bite my lip and look down at him, placing my hands around his shoulders. "So, is the little party thing over?" I ask, my fingers brushing through his hair gently.

"Kinda. There's still people downstairs and there are still small dances going on but for the most part people usually leave after the big dance." Josh tells me.

I nod and lean down, capturing his lips in a slow and deep kiss. Josh groans low in his throat and grips my thighs, pulling me hand against him and I gasp, feeling his arousal press firmly against me.

I let out a slight whimper and I move my hips, looking down at Josh as I gently tug on his hair.

Josh leans his head back, moaning softly as I lean forward and kiss along his jaw. "Jesus H. Christ, if you stop I'll murder you." Josh growls, lifting his hips up a bit.

I pause, looking at him, then smirk and nip his chin lightly. "No, it's Frankie. Say it with me, Frankie." I say slowly.

Josh growls and flips us over, grabbing my hands and pinning them above my head as he presses himself down against me, his hips pressing hard into mine.

I pant softly, looking up at Josh as he glares down at me.

"Don't tease me, Cola."  he whispers, leaning down. I suck in a sharp breath as his tongue gently caresses below my ear. "I might not be able to control myself."

I lean my head back, closing my eyes as I wrap my legs around Josh's waist, pulling him closer.

"Maybe I want you to lose control." I whisper.

Josh chuckles against my throat, one of his hands sliding down my arm slowly. I shiver as his fingertips brush along the soft skin and down my side until he's gripping my hips in his hand, squeezing.

"We barely know each other, Cola. And besides, you said it yourself. No touchy." He says, pushing himself up to lean over me.

I look up at him, then away. "But then you...did that thing."

Josh cocks an eyebrow, looking down at me. "That thing? Oh, you mean when I ate you out?"

I blush at his words and bite my lip. "You're so damn filthy with your words."

Josh grins and uses his hand to undo the buttons of the shirt I was wearing.  "Maybe. But, I can do that filthy thing again."

I laugh out loud as he moves down and blows raspberries against my stomach before blowing my brains out with his tongue.