Chapter Fifteen

The Warehouse was crowded.

Josh and I walked through the crowded place where couches, a bar, dancers, servers, and crap ton of other people were in the theatre.

"Go back stage and get ready." Josh tells me, giving me a slight push in the direction.

I scoff, turning to glare at him before I make my way back stage.

I look around and smile when I find Blake waving at me.

I quickly make my way over to her and she gives me a slight hug before pulling back.

"Hey girl. You looked lost." she says, laughing a bit.

My cheeks redden and I shrug, rubbing my arms. "I'm still getting used to things, I guess." I admit.

Blake nods, then wraps her arms around my shoulders. "Well, let me show you around a bit, okay?"

I nod and she smiles her brilliant smile before leading me around.

"Okay, so us dancers have our own little space for getting dressed and doing makeup. This one," she says, pointing to a red chair and a matching vanity. "This one is yours."

I smile and bite my lip as I walk over to it, admiring the expensive design and the paint job. I notice that some makeup and brushes were already on the table.

My smile widens and look at the chair, then notice a small black outfit on a hanger.

I pick it up right as Blake comes over to me. "That's the outfit that Chase made for you. It's so different from ours. But I guess being the lead dancer means you stand out a bit more."

I look over at her, then nod a bit. "Well, we should be getting ready." I tell her.

Blake nods and smiles, giving my shoulder a pat before going to her own little station a few seats down from mine.

I find my way to the bathroom and change into the small outfit, then blush hard as I look at myself in the mirror.

My hair fell in loose waves down my back and the outfit Chase made me showed a lot of skin. Thin lace covered my stomach and back, while smooth leather holds the lace together on my sides and a small strip of leather across my chest just barely covers my nipples.

I bite my lip and walk back to my vanity, applying some makeup as Blake instructs me and jump when Louis pops up behind me.

"Shit!"

Louis chuckles and picks up the brush I dropped. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you, Frankie."

I smile at him and shake my head, standing up. "It's fine. Is it time to go on yet?" I ask.

Louis looks at me, then down at my outfit, the red spreading from his cheeks to his ears.

"Wow, uh, you look really good. Um, very good. Chase did good." he stutters, rubbing the back of his neck.

I bite my lip, smiling. "Oh, thank you. I should get going." I tell him, gesturing to the stage.

Louis nods and smiles small at me. "Good luck." he says.

I nod and watch as the lights dim, signaling for the girls and I to get on stage.

Once on stage, we get into our positions and I look out to the crowd.

I see people dressed up in leather and mesh. People sitting on their partners laps or at their feet. But what drew my attention was Josh sitting in his throne in the middle of the room. He wasn't wearing a shirt and only a pair of dark jeans and expensive shoes. His toned body glimmering with a bit of sweat from the heat.

My breath caught in my throat as we locked eyes and I started to move.

I kept my eyes on Josh as I swayed my hips, my hands roaming my body to the beat of the music.

I watch as Josh sits up a bit more, clenching his jaw.

I bite my lip and snap my hips before rolling them and moving closer to the edge of the stage, curling my finger before biting on it.

A few people in the crowd whistle and cat call as we dance and the whip that Blake has snaps by my ankle and I turn my back to the crowd, bending over and showing a bit of ass and I flip my hair, winking a the crowd.

Soon, the dance ends and the crowd erupts into applause and cheers.

Josh stands up and looks at me, gesturing his head back.

"Office." he mouths at me, before turning around and leaving.

I blink and walk off the stage with Blake and the girl Devon whom I met earlier.

I quickly make my way through the crowd, smiling small and thanking the people who praised my dancing before finally spotting the spiral staircase that leads to Josh's office.

Walking up the stairs, I can feel my heart pounding.

I reach Josh's office and I hesitate before knocking.

"Come in." Josh says, his voice muffled by the door.

I turn the handle and walk into Josh's office, closing the door behind me.

I look up to find Josh sitting on his couch, a glass of whiskey in his hand and he sips it as he looks at me.

"Hi." I say quietly.

Josh smirks and stands up, setting his glass down on the coffee table before walking to me.

I swallow hard and look at him as he comes closer to me.

I back up until I hit the door and Josh's arms pin me by the door as he leans his face in closer to mine, his breath fanning my lips.

"That was quite a show, Cola." he says, his lips teasing my ear.

I shiver and nod, looking down. "Uh, yeah. Jenny and Chase worked us really hard. It's been a stressful few days." I tell him.

Josh nods, trailing his lips down my neck. "Oh yeah. I bet it's been very stressful. May even need to relax, decompress.." he says.

I close my eyes, leaning my head to the side. "Maybe."

Josh straightens up and looks at me, then leans down and smashes his lips against mine in a deep kiss.

I close my eyes as I wrap my arms around his shoulders, pulling him closer to me.

Oh God, what have I gotten myself into?